A year before the club of men started

Boukgo prov-
"KAACHAN!" The voice that left a soft hum in my ears as the nickname stupid Deku gave me was yelled by a spiked up shitty haired boy. I turned around and saw a illuminated glow around a muscular body. His red spiked up hair reflected a light red color from the tips of his spikes. The grin he wore among his face was so bright the sun was jealous.  The boy wore the gray uniform that is needed to wear at school. The boy who is named Kirishima and has a place in my heart called me Kaachan and left a smile on my face tinted with light pink dust. 'O God I think im in love' my heart speed almost skipping a beat has the rays of the hot beat down on me like rain. A drip of cold sweat ran down my face as I formed words in my head to say a sentences. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT SHITTY HAIR AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK IT WAS OKAY TO CALL ME KAACHAN!" I panicked my words sliped out my mouth like water flowing in a river. 'O no I messed up again' the knot in my stomach twisted in anticipation as I waited for a response. "HA MY BAD SORRY BOUKGO!" The smile never left his face it makes me feel like electricity coursing threw my vains. I let out a small sigh as he sprinted in my direction letting small howls of wind pound on his soft balled up face.

(I dont if I add to much detail and whoever reads this can tell me their oppion I take no offence thank you😊)