Promise|ᴶᵁᴺᴳᴴᴼᴾᴱ

❝Promise❞

|in which, Jeon Jungkook, made a promise, a beautiful promise that he'll full fill, even in the hardest times
|top!jungkook
|bottom¡hoseok

|in which, Jeon Jungkook, made a promise, a beautiful promise that he'll full fill, even in the hardest times|top!jungkook|bottom¡hoseok

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☾°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(a/n: this story is based on a fan art that I saw, I wanted to make it as a one shot so yeah enjoy thanks to the owner of the fan art, btw I changed some and added some parts and predicted the following parts hehe)

°At age 9 and 5

"Ah, Kookie, you didn't tell me you were sleepy" A 9 year old Hoseok giggled as he gently placed the book he was currently reading to a 5 year old Jungkook on the table.

"Now, let's get you to sleep" Hoseok said and tried to carry Jungkook, damn, even if Hoseok was 9 years old and Jungkook was 5 Hoseok was still weaker.

"You've gotten heavy Kookie" Hoseok said as he carried Jungkook.

"Let's call Yoongi-hyung, he's much strong---" Hoseok didn't finish his sentence when Jungkook held him, and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Ok, do you hate Yoongi-hyung that much?" Hoseok giggled and put Jungkook to bed, not forgetting to kiss his forehead, as Hoseok laid beside Jungkook and they soon fell asleep.

"You are such a spoiled Prince, kookie" Hoseok thought before drifting off to dream land. (a/n: surprised ey? Jungkook is a prince, while Hoseok is a servant, Jungkook's favorite servant lol)

•° At age 15 and 11

"Ah, sorry to bother you Hoseok, but The Prince wouldn't eat" One of the servants said as Hoseok nodded, and went to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook? It's your Hyung" Hoseok smiled once he heard the door open, and was embraced in a tight hug.

"Kookie-ah, why wouldn't you eat?" Hoseok asked caressing Jungkook's hair.

"I wanna eat with you" Jungkook pouted, Jungkook wouldn't eat when he found out that Hoseok went to see his family, its been 2 days since he hadn't ate anything, because being the stubborn boy he is, he waited until Hoseok returned and he'll start eating again.

"Kookie, but I had to see my family too, now, I'll leave, but you'll behave and eat alright?" Hoseok smiled patting Jungkook's head while Jungkook just pouted and obeyed Hoseok.