Sara and colson
"Yalls bedrooms are right across the Hall from eachother that's so cute" Sara said shutting the door but not all the way, colson turned around and put his hand on the door next to her face shutting the door all the way, putting his other on her waist "I would say you're cute too but you're so much more than cute to me" he said looking her in her eyes, "I can say the same for you mr Baker" Sara said to him, going underneath of his arm and was now standing behind him, she walked to his bed and sat down watching as he walked to his closet "do you get cold easily" he asked looking at her , she nodded "here" he handed her a white button up shirt "this is the only long sleeve shirt I have thats not gonna show your ass, even though I'd have no problem with that" he said causing shivers to go down her spine "oh well then you'll have no problem turning around while I change" he rolled his eyes but turned around "you know you're gonna have to get comfortable changing in front of me because if this date goes well-" he began "done" Sara said "damn that was fast" he said turning back around, "okay I'm ready for this movie" Sara said walking out of the room

Brooklynn and rook
Brooklynn smiled as her and Rook parted ways from Sara and Colson. "They're totally going to fuck." Rook laughed as he looked over at brooklynn. "I mean, I can't speak for sara but I know for a fact i've never seen him pull a girl into his lap, surrounded by people and cuddle her in the middle of a party." He shook his head, shrugging as he took her into his room. It was neat, surprisingly. The bed was made, it was a blue comforter with what appeared to be black silk sheets. There was a fireplace in the corner of the room, in the other corner a drum set. She noticed a lava lamp on his nightstand which caused her to giggle slightly. There was a wall that was covered by a curtain, which she assumed was just windows. He walked her over to his dresser and pulled out a drawer before turning to make sure the door was closed. "There's a bathroom right there." He smiled as he pointed behind him to the white door in the corner of the room that was opposite of the fireplace. He looked through his shirts before pulling out a Motley Crüe shirt he had gotten when Colson worked on The Dirt. He handed it to her before opening her another drawer, pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants and handing those to her as well. He stepped closer to her snd leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Or, you could strip down right here like a good girl." He whispered close to her ear before pulling away and shutting the drawer. "Ah, but until that day, bathrooms still open, love." He winked as he walked over and sat on the edge of his bed, Brooklynn couldn't help the bright red blush that creeped across her cheeks as she nodded her head. "I-Uh, yes si- i mean, um." She stuttered before shaking her head and walking towards the bathroom to change. She undressed, slipping on his shirt and sweatpants that were way too big for her but, she still looked adorable in them. She stepped out, holding her clothes in her hand as she smiled at him. "You just never stop being so adorable, do you?" he chuckled as he stood up, the two of them walking back downstairs together.