*third person pov*
Everyone met back into the living room "okay the movie room is down the hall to your left" colson said pointing "me and brooklynn with go get popcorn and drinks from the kitchen" rook said turning in the opposite direction of colson and Sara and heading towards the kitchen followed by brooklynn

They got into the kitchen and brooklynn sat on the counter whilst he dug through the cabinet looking for the box of popcorn "so, what's your real name, because I know damn well you aren't named after a chess piece" she asked, he shut the microwave and typed in 1 minute and turned to face her standing in between her legs and his hands on her waist "it's johnny but People call me jp, rook is my stage name and what everyone calls me so I've just kinda adapted to it" he replied "I like jp" brooklynn said smiling "well I want a cute nickname only you call me" rook responded laughing "well I can say the same but we should wait before any of that happens" brooklynn said as her smile faded away and she dropped her head "hey wait no you're not smiling anymore what happened" he said just as the microwave buzzed "nothing I'm fine, you should get that" she said getting off of the counter and to the fridge to get the drinks

Meanwhile with Sara and colson
Sara sighed as she stretched up to the ceiling, his shirt rising up her body. She glanced into the mirror in the movie room and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have a mirror in here?" She asked, looking over to him as he messed with the projector and signed into his netflix. "I'm not sure to be honest, it came with the house." He shrugged. "Well that's not good, that means it's probably haunted." She giggled softly at him as she walked over to one of the black leather recliners, sitting down and practically melting into it. "Holy fuck this is comfortable." She mumbled softly, causing him to chuckle. He set the movie up, pausing it before walking over to her, sitting in the chair beside her. He reached over and wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her into his lap. "Yes, but your throne is more comfortable, promise." He mumbled softly, starting to kiss up and down her neck softly. She huffed and pouted. "You aren't very funny Mister." She mumbled, looking over her shoulder at. "I wasn't trying to be." He whispered, softly biting down on her earlobe and tugging at it. He reached his hands forward, resting them on her inner thighs. "Colson," She pouted. "Brooklynn and Rook will be down soon." She mumbled as she bit her lip. "Then I guess you better make this quick, or you aren't finishing." He smirked against her neck as he pulled her legs forward and apart, letting them rest on the arms of the chair. He slowly moved his hand up and down her thigh, his fingers only ghosting over her thong. She leaned back against him, closing her eyes as she felt his hand slip down inside her thong, rubbing circles on her clit. He reached his free hand up, wrapping it around her throat. "Look in the mirror." He growled, causing her to open her eyes to see the mirror staring back at her. "Don't close your eyes, I want to watch your face when you see daddy please you." He smirked against her neck as he slowly slipped his middle finger into her, causing her to whimper. "Quiet slut, unless you want your friend to hear you being a good little whore for daddy." He growled against her neck, slightly biting down on it. She shook her head, her eyes never leaving the mirror. "N-No sir." She stuttered and blushed as he slipped another finger into her, slowly pushing them in snd out of her before they heard footsteps on the stairs. "Sorry, baby." He smiled and kissed her neck softly as he pulled his fingers from her, causing her to whine softly as he adjusted her shirt and held her to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her and his head resting on top of hers.