1

A life of a doctor was never easy, Their profession gave promises and broke them. Mark Lee was a 29 year old Senior Head Surgeon at his parents hospital. After years he had agreed to tutor the new trainee's, After much pursuvation of course. He was short tempered and handle no shit. But when this new student blacked out on his chest he had to act all nice.

"Take him to the dorms." Mark let the boys friends carry him out.

"Wow a weaking I see." A snickering giggle sounded.

"Oh shut up!" Mark rolled his eyes and left.

Haechan practically ran down the stairs that morning eagerly wanting to see his senior doctor. He didnt know why but his heart knew what it wanted. With the biggest smile ever silver haired Haechan stood before Mark Lee.

"You are late, Get out." Mark scribbled something on the papers.

"I'm not. It's still four." Haechan grinned beaming at the older.

"It's four ten!" The senior doctor was stern but little Haechan stood put.Irritated Mark made him run errands of all kind. 

"Apologise and he'll let you be." Jeno sighed at his best friend.

"No way. I was on time." Haechan hissed as he searched for an obviously non existant file.

"Stubborn brat." Jeno clicked his tongue at the silvered head boy who had just turned 20.

"You love me so shut up or Im telling Jaemin you love his ass." Haechan stuck his tongue out.

Marks first day turned out more awful he imagined it to be. A girl kept hitting on him and it was disgusting as fuck. More over Haechan was as annoying as a whinning puppy.

"So do we cut open the chest?" Koeun blushed at the doctor.

"No we cut open his dick and push it down your throat." Haechan burst out laughing and Jaemin joined too since he hated the girl from day one.

"Eww thats disgusting!" She grimaced.

"Not when you were sucking on one of our seniors dick last semester." Jaemin spat at her and she went mute.

"Can you guys stop it!" Mark frustratedly yeld.

"Like zipping my mouth or kissing you?" Haechan giggled writing down everything Mark had explained. Mark was flabbergasted at the remark but stayed quite.

"Behave yourself Haechan. Wait where is your surname?" Mark frowned at the list not finding the boys surname to address the younger.

"Since I'm the Sun God I have no surname. Call me Mr Sun. If you want to Mr Lion." Haechan giggled again but pouted when the older frowned.

"Respect me or I'll suspend you on your first day." Mark was fumming at the silver head who aparently paid him no heed at all and was gossiping with a Orange head that he asumed to be Chenle.

"Haechan!!!" Mark stood up banging his arms on the table.

"Yes Sir!! I hope the table is alright. Poor thing, It must have hurt." Haechan pouted genuinely concerned for the table.

"Urghh!!!" The black head doctor groaned frustrated.

"Respect your senior doctor bitch!" A guy pushed Haechan and the younger thrashed the guy's face.

"I swear I'll stab you with a forecep if you mess with me. Well stay away." Haechan glared at the guy and sat back down on his chair.

Haechan liked the feeling of wearing a lab coat, the stethescope around his neck made him feel like he looked great. Of course he did, He looked breath takingly drop dead gorgeous even without makeup.

"Too many patients so little time." Haechan mumbled when they were taken to the wards.

"Each one of you, Spread and start studying a patient. Learn their ailments, the symptoms, listen to them. And tell me your experiance." Mark explained as he stood at a distance examining the severe patients.

Haechan skipped around like a child, waving at the patients sweetly. He stood at a certain bed, where a child of six lay pale. With big dreamy orbs and black hair the boy looked Chinese.

"Hi." Haechan whispered.

"Hi. I'm Xiaojun." The boy smiled tiredly.

"I'm Haechan!!!." Haechan giggled when he got a swatting on the head by Mark for being so loud.

"I want to go home Hyung." Xiaojun pouted slowly sitting up.

"You will I promise. Does your chest hurt?" Haechan whispered.

"Very much." The little one pouted about to cry.

"Lay down sweety. It's going to be alright. How long have you been here?" The silver head started checking his pulse and heartbeat.

"Three years." Xiaojun sniffled and the younger felt his body stop working. The child did not deserve such a disease.

"Haechan leave him alone. He's too critical." Mark pulled the file away.

"You said any patient. So he's my patient. Let me do my job." Haechan snatched the file back and walked away.

"Annoying brat!" The doctor gritted his teeth.

It was after surgery that Mark had a little free time. So he went through the trainee's files, noticing the straight A's on Haechans file. But it was the first day and for him Haechan was annoying.

"Why is Xiaojun in the hospital for three years?" Haechan barged into the head doctors office.

"Dont disturb me now. Leave." Mark rolled his eyes.

"You said we could ask you anything. At anytime. Tell me now." Haechan stomped his feet and glared at the older.

"Look its your freaking first day and I dont want you being a pain in the neck. Get out!" Mark shouted at Haechan loosing his temper in nano seconds.

"Tell me now or I'll bang n your door at 3:00am." The younger was adament and stubborn. Mark threw a file at him fumming.

"Get out of my sight!" The senior doctor hissed harshly.

Haechan pouted but ran out with the file. The boy studied the entire file the whole night wanting to help a child in need. Which made him late the next day too. Mark thankfully was a meeting so he was saved, he squealed.

"Your homework on my table and start your answers one  after the other." Mark entered hurriedly as he took a seat behind his desk.