28

Haechan wrote his notes down, his heart weighing down to his gut. He had never seen his mother so sick or neither had he ever seen his father so lost. Wait, He had never met his father but still something felt wrong. The silver head sighed looking down at his husband writing reports. His friends giggling over something, it felt like Haechan felt loney in a crowded place.

"Mr Lee!!! Haechan!" Koeun screamed just before Haechan could hit the floor and their professer was quick to catch his husband.

"Haechan!" Mark shook the beauty in his arms.

"He's blacking too often now." Renjun helped the older carry Haechan to the seniors hospital quarters.

"I hope my baby is alright. Or I'm killing Irene and Lucas." Jaemin gritted his teeth.

Mark placed Haechan on his cold bed, the golden skin a soft shimmer of pale coldness. Haechans eyes a rare beauty, well wasnt the younger always gorgeous? The older caressed the soft tummy that carried his offspring. Smiling with a pang of sadness but still excited for their little sunflower to grow. He was afraid Lucas might take them away from him. The tear that rolled down Marks eyes fell on the edge of Haechans belly button, slowly falling into the cute belly button, Marks concentration wasnt on Haechan but on apparently nothing. So many thoughts running on his head. The stress that was stacking up on his wifes beautiful mind, his mother in laws condition, his father in law appearing suddenly. It was giving Haechan a hard time.

"Stop raining on my child you idiot." Haechan carefully sat up with a soft smile. The smile faded when he saw Mark all teary.

"Sorry." Mark chuckled not knowing he was crying. Haechan wiped a stray tear away.

"Stop stressing." The younger pouted.

"I'm not the one pregnant here. So I can. But you shouldnt. You are so stubborn Haechan." Mark clicked his tongue at the pretty boy before him.

"Baby is growing Mark." Haechans face brightened up so much at the mention of their baby.

"I know. I can see it." The older chuckled ruffling his wifes hair.

"Button your shirt baby master." Haechan giggled pointing at Marks opened shirt.

"Why? Its hot." Mark rolled his eyes at the beauty.

"I'll cut your nipples." Haechan glared at his husband. Mark covered his clothed nipples.

"Ouch!! That would fucking hurt." Mark shivered at the thought.

"Yes. So cover whats mine." The younger mumbled falling asleep on Marks shoulder.

Xiaojun refused to drink his medicines, Haechan kissed his cheek and in went the pills like the good child he was. Jungwoo gave a painful smile, his own son didnt want him. Haechan looked so much like his husbands first wife, gorgeous.

"Hyung? Have you seen my Dolphin?" Jisung clung onto the silver head.

"He went thata way." Haechan pointed to his left.

"Hae Boo heres cookies from Na Na. And Strawberry milkshake from Junnie." Jeno gave the boxes to his best friend.

"Where are they?" Haechan pouted handing out a cookie for Xiao.

"Sore and in bed." Jeno whispered into Haechans ear as he skipped away statisfied with himself.

Haechan blushed at Jeno making Jungwoo wonder what the blonde had said. Mark walked in with a group of freshers, the girls oogling over the handsome doctor. But all their smiles faded when Haechan walked through the mob of girls with cute tiny baby bump.

"What?" Mark pulled the younger closer by the waist.

"Your baby is watching you Sir Lee." Haechan glared at the older who only smile as he pressed his lips on those plump red ones.

"Possessive much eh baby?" Mark chuckled at the younger.

"Mark...." Haechan pouted playing with Marks shirt collar.

"Yes Wifey?" Mark smiled down at Haechan.

"I want watermelons?" The silver head cutely batted his eyelids, raising his right leg backwards so their bodies would touch more.

"I'll buy them for you on our way home?" Mark frowned when Haechans eyes started closing slowly. "Baby?" The older patted his wifes chubby full cheeks.

"Hyung!!" Xiaojun screamed from his bed.

"Mark......." Haechan squeezed his stomach as he blacked out on his husbands chest.

"What have you done to my son?" Lucas happened to enter the hospital ward at that time.

"Stay out of my business and personal life Mr Wong. And he is not your son. Move on." Mark snapped at the Chinese man. He carried Haechan to his car, enough stress for one full day.

Haechan woke up to Mark asleep next to him, he slithered closer to the older as he made his way through Marks strong arms. The older was still on his professional clothes since had night duty. But Haechan cared less for all he wanted right now was his husband.

"How are you feeling?" Mark opened his eyes with a smile.

"Awful? Tired and I keep feeling like I want to  throw up." Haechan baby voiced cutely at his senior doctor.

"Have you been drinking your vitamins?" Mark sat up properly.

"Yes. No...." Haechan sat on Marks lap with a pout. His cheeks chubbier than he already was.

"Geez bad baby." The older bobbed the younger boys nose with his.

"I feel very tired Mark." Haechan started getting restless and pouty with his pregnancy reacting.

"Stop squirming around on my lap baby!" Mark had to hold the innocent boy from trying to get into a comfortable position on his lap.

"But...." Haechan kept shifting on the olders lap awakening the beast.

"You'll get fucked up real bad if you dont stop shuffling on my dick you little bad kitty." Mark held Haechans waist in place, the silver head tilted his head at his husband and then look down at what he had make. He squeaked covering his mouth and giggling at his husband.

"Awwey do I turn baby master on so soon? I know I'm fully capable of it." Haechan giggled bouncing purposely on Mark so the older would scrunch his face in pain.

"I'll punish you if you dont stop!" Mark glared at the beauty who stuck his tongue out and happily continued what he was doing.