01: Welcome To CAS High Mr Jeon

Come on Y/n, you can do this

Only one more year of this hell hole left and then you're home free

You told yourself as you walked through the school gates. People giving you dirty looks and glares as you walked onwards. You were notoriously known in school for being a loner, and for your unique personality.

Most people were scared of you. All the rumours about your family being in the mafia didn't help your image. You didn't care though, you liked it this way. This way, you wouldn't have any pressure to be something. Although, things getting thrown at you on your motorbike isn't exactly a pleasant experience.

At least they don't know about your family's shop, then that would be hell. They'd call and book appointments and not show up, you'd soon be out of business. Your shop was your pride and joy. What was this shop? It was a tattoo shop run by your sister, Rita and your brother Chris. In the evenings after school you would do a couple jobs.

You loved that shop. You practically grew up behind that counter. When your dad used to work there, he'd sit with you behind the counter and play games with you when you were younger. But when you started showing serious artistic tallent, he trained you in tattooing and one of his 'friends' got you a licence.

When you walked through the glass doors, you're hit with aircon and the subtle scent of Rita's perfume. The shop now was modern and monochrome and was cleaner than any hospital.

Rita made sure to keep it that way

You moved forward into the courtyard and sat down on a bench and started sketching tattoo ideas. You were feeling like making a variation of the tattoo you wanted for when you left school.

You already had one, a small full moon on my right wrist. We'll get into the meaning later.

As you sketched, you looked up and saw someone who caught your eye. He was a tall man with wavey hair and a defined jawline.

Oh my god- he's beautiful?!

The definition and overall structure of his face had you in a trance. You flipped the page over and started sketching his face. He looked too old to be a freshman. He looked your age, seventeen going eighteen. The baggy black jeans and T-shirt complimented his figure, and his tattoo?

He looked in your direction and noticed your occasional glances in his direction and gave you a slight wave. You glared in his direction but internally, you were completely mortified. That's what you get for admiring beautiful people apparently.

After that you packed up and went to the abandoned bathrooms behind the main building. No one goes in there as there's a warning about it being filled with asbestos. But you can't get sick, ever since you were seven years old you haven't had so much as a comon cold.