02: Ink Roses and Colourless Lilies

It's been over a week since school started

And you probably expect by now that Mr Jeon Jungkook would have become less annoying.

Welp, you couldn't be more wrong!

Ever since you told him about the Bantan Boys, he's joined their group. They seem to like him, but no one knows what his story is.

But he won't leave you the hell alone.

In the hallways, he would push you out of the way, flick your head, kick you under the table in class. Just an overall jerk.

You just started to fade away from the boys, Jungkook was just really annoying you. So now, you sat in the bathrooms behind the school, surrounded by asbestos.

You continued to sketch for an upcoming client that afternoon. She wanted the moon's cycle tattooed up her spine.

You took a bite out of the apple you had next to you. A loud crunch phased out the distance shuffles.

You looked up and your face dropped. "Why do you have to follow me everywhere. I have already diverged away from my friends now I can't even be alone without you following?"

Jungkook laughed and Jimin came in. "Come on Jungkook don't annoy her." He said trying to beckon him to leave.

"You're no fun Jimin." He said and turned on his heels and exited the building. "You're welcome, babe." Jimin winked.

"Never gonna happen, jamless dude!" You smiled and looked down. "oH MY GOD THAT WAS ONE TIME!" He raged. You giggled and shooed him away.

You then heard the bell, time for art class! You practically ran to the art building. Apparently, you weren't the only one eager to get to this class.

"Oh. Hell. No!" You yelled as that familiar smug look was plastered all over Jungkook's face. "Hey (Y/n), I guess we really are in all of each other's classes."

You wanted to cry at this point. This was the only time you had away from him but apparently, the emo liked art, crap.

"Oh, and will you look at that, the teacher placed us together." The smug look increased greatly across his face.

"No no no no!" You yelled. The teacher told us to take our seats as the class was about to begin. I sat down and refused to even breathe in Jungkook's direction.

"This year you will be continuing your artwork from last year, our new student Mr. Jeon-" The teacher paused and smiled at you. "Miss Choi it would seem that you have an admirer."

She raised her eyebrows and then glanced over at Jungkook briefly. You glanced over and Jungkook seemed to be shyly smiling and admiring you.

The whole class erupted in 'oooooo's and whistles. "Jungkook's got a thing for the freak!" Kai yelled. "Mr Kim! Calm yourself!" The teacher yelled.

You looked over at Jungkook again, he was still staring. "Why do you keep staring? Stop." You got out your equipment.

"I just can't see why people think you're such a freak?" He smiled. You turned away blushing.

"Don't get me wrong, you're pretty freaking weird but not freaky." He gave you a sickly sweet smile.

"Shut the hell up Jeon." You glared and continued your work.

You continued to do the sketching of this piece and finished early. You got out the sketchbook and continued the moon cycle tattoo your client wanted. You drew the body of the person bearing the tattoo then that familiar annoying voice was heard.