Ch. 11

Danny pov

It was after looking at those pictures that I realized that I was extremely old. I always thought that I was close if not a little older than Bruce, but no, I had to be old. Anyway, concerning the Joker, finding him is a needle in a haystack. You can't find him unless he wants to be found.

After yesterday, I went into a short coma, and that means I have no idea what day it is. I should be worried, really I should. But the days blend together that I don't really bother unless I have to. As for right now though, it's probably around nine in the morning, and I'm hungry enough to eat an entire herd of some kind of large animal.

When I get to the kitchen, I notice a delicious smell coming from the dining room suggesting Alfred took care of breakfast and is waiting for me to eat. I will thank him later by cooking dinner in his stead. I head to to the dining room and was about to sit down when I notice everyone else is sitting down. Nobody would risk either Alfred's or my cooking, and if it were anyone else, they would order pizza. Okay then.

After breakfast, I head out to try and find the Joker, and I know it will be harder than it sounds. He is an insane fruit loop. It needs no other explanation; just that. So, I start by heading towards an alley to change into phantom and turn invisible and fly around the banks. He is the only one crazy enough to do that during the day. Other than attacking events that Bruce is always at. Speaking of which, I should tail him just in case Joker actually does attack him.

This goes on til midnight when I stop for the time being. I'll start again tomorrow and see how that goes.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a long while. I have not been able to obtain a laptop/computer since everyone is using them and the school takes up the Chromebooks every summer. Thank you for sticking with me though and I promise to update more often than I have since May.