IMAGINE (Veronica)

Veronica has had a huge crush on you for a while

Veronica has had a huge crush on you for a while. The day she worked up the courage to ask you out, she found out that you started dating Cheryl. This is her reaction when you tell her.

______________________________

*Veronica is talking to Kevin about you*

Veronica: (Smiling) I'm gonna do it Kevin! I'm gonna ask Y/N out!

Kevin: Well about time, Veronica! I'm so proud of you. You guys will be in my top 3 favourite couples of Riverdale.

*Veronica turns around to see you and Cheryl walk into the lounge*

Kevin: There's your chance now, Vee!

Veronica: (Grinning) Okay. Wish me luck Kev.

Kevin: Trust me, she one hundred percent likes you, now go!

*Veronica walked up the hall and into the lounge to spot you and Cheryl making out. She freezes in her spot*

Veronica: Oh, um...hey guys.

You: (Pulling away from Cheryl) Oh hey Veronica!

Cheryl: Do you know the news yet?

Veronica: (Slightly disappointed) What news?

You: (Holding Cheryl's hand, smiling) Cher and I are officially dating!

Veronica: *Gif*

Cheryl: What's wrong Veronica? Is everything okay?

Veronica: (Sighs) Ummm...yeah everything's good...I guess. I'll see you guys later.

*Veronica hurries our of the lounge and down the hall. You and Cheryl both smile to each other and start making out again.*