The Call

*ringing*

"Omg omg I don't know what to say!! What do I say?"

*answers*
*on call*

H-Hey.. umm.. shit why am I so nervous..
I uh..just wanted to say, thank you for being there for me.. especially on nights where I can't sleep, due to my anxiety and depression. And um let's not get into that hehe.
But you'd stay up with me, on call, and we would talk about nonsense really. And you'd do stupid shit with me! Remember that time where we ran after the ice cream truck? Haha yeah, I think I lost ten pounds from that.. I'm totally not exaggerating XD
It was so much fun but only better because you're apart of it! H-Huh? I'm flustered? Nah I'm not flustered, you are haha. Look at you...blushing at my every word, you dork. Correction: a fucking adorable dork. God knew what he was doing when he made you ;) He said "I'll throw in little bit of sugar, a little bit of spice, a little of-" and slipped in a whole lot of cuteness! His other friends came back and said, "what happened to the cuteness bottle?" And he said, "Oop" hehe. You can deny it as much as you want, my mind is not changing.

The reason why I called? Oh right. you see, the real reason why I'm.. even.. uh on call right now, with you, is because I um.. shit here we go again. I... really like you since forever and I wonder if you feel the same? If you don't it's okay I just needed to..get it off my chest-"

*rapidly ends call*