Scene 4 - Maximum Security Passenger Jet

The Maximum Security Passenger Jet, flying top speed over the Pacific Ocean at 1,125 MPH. Their rendezvous is with Los Angeles, or seemingly. The long cabin is neatly decorated, with a sense of fashionable style and nicely decorated blues and yellows across the room and seats. World President Younger is sat in front of his table and a hologram before him, now closing off. The other security gentleman sits to the side and nearby the President, as he takes a strong view outside of the craft – to the pretty skies and relaxed sea.

World President:

Thank you, SASH. I am most impressed with your organizations work, especially in more recent years. Goodbye.

Captain Holden:

Mr. President, I would like to inform you that GDF fliers are now following alongside our aircraft.

As the President views outside, five GDF fliers are close behind the MSPJ. Two on each side and one above. The one above is Colonel Casey's plane. She commands the operation of maximum security; her pilots fly the craft as she stands behind them with her microphone in her left hand announcing to the Passenger Jet.

Colonel Casey:

This is Colonel Casey of the Global Defence Force.

A hologram lights up to the President of the Colonel.

World President:

Colonel Casey? Glad to have you along for the trip. What's the problem?

Colonel Casey:

The problem is that there is going to be an attempt on your life! One of our enemy agents who we only know as the Hood has stolen dangerous weapons and chemicals from a station in Manchester, and is going to use those to kill you!

World President:

I see you are taking no chances.

Colonel Casey:

Believe me Mr. President, this comes from one of my best men.

One of the pilots has entered out, startled and confused.

Captain Fraser:

Excuse me, sir, my co-pilot is very insistent on seeing you right now. So much that he didn't even want me in there.

World President:

We will continue the conversation in the pilot's cabin room, Colonel.

He stands and enters the cabin. Once inside, he takes a seat next to the other pilot. However, Captains Fraser and Holden are listening in next to the sliding, bulky door. Younger has seated, and the other pilot seems cold and quiet. Adjusting his sunglasses, he turns to the President and then back to the sky.

You... wanted to speak to me?

Captain Razor:

Yes, sir.

World President:

And you're name is...

Captain Razor:

Just call me Captain Razor.

World President:

Very well, Captain Razor. Is there something wrong with the ship?

Captain Razor:

Nothing, sir. Nothing at all.

He points out a pistol to him.

World President:

Hey, what is this?

Captain Razor:

A hi-jack, Mr. President. Your hi-jack!

Pulling a red lever below the Captain's seat, the two men blow out of the craft just as she passes over the border of Los Angeles. They narrowly miss the GDF flyer by inches, before elegantly parachuting down. He had been hi-jacked!

Colonel Casey:

Red alert! Red alert! The President has been kidnapped! The President has been kidnapped!

The MSPJ begins pivoting downwards!

Captain Holden:

He's been taken!

Captain Fraser:

QUICK! The ejection hatch is this way!

Colonel Casey:

This is Colonel Casey to MSPJ, eject! I repeat, EJECT!

The craft is on a direct course for a major dual carriageway heading into Los Angeles. They haven't ejected yet! Seconds left... The hatch then zooms up, rocketing back upwards! Then, CRASH! KABOOM! The craft blows into a massive fire and smoke rises up, destroying that section of the highway. Cars quickly slam down the brakes to halt, all of them doing it almost simultaneously, all narrowly avoiding another collision. As for the two Captains, they safely touch down nearby. No lives were lost.

Thank heavens those men made it out alive!