Scene 5 - Kidnap

The men have landed in a nearby field, their parachutes left behind. In a white saloon, Captain Razor holds the President down at gunpoint before the stolen car speeds off and onto the busy roads – heading for the centre of Los Angeles.

Colonel Casey:

Where are they heading now?

GDF Flyer:

He has taken the President at gunpoint and is heading into the city, Colonel.

Colonel Casey:

All GDF fliers, I repeat, all GDF fliers are to pursue the stolen car in the air!

Captain Razor frowns angrily. With the President still at gunpoint, he speeds through the traffic dangerously and wildly, making his quick getaway as the five GDF fliers follow close by in the air. Radio communication begins again.

This is Colonel Casey to white saloon car, do you read me?

Captain Razor:

Loud and clear!

Colonel Casey:

What do you want from the President, traitor!

Captain Razor:

His life, Colonel! Within the next few hours, Los Angeles and the world are about to witness the most devastating blow to world security and devastating attacks in history.

Colonel Casey:

We know you aren't alone, Captain. You are working for the Hood, aren't you?

Captain Razor:

Correct.

Colonel Casey:

Surrender now! And you will be sparred later! For everyone's sake!

Captain Razor:

You won't harm me. Not with the President in the car here with me. You taking shots would be too risky. And with everyone's lives at stake on the road, I wouldn't recommend retaliating! Any attempt and the President will die. One gentle pull from my gun here, that's all. And when I mean anything, I mean ANYTHING! See you on the Los Angeles Car-Vu. Let's give you something not to talk about.

The communication has ended. The Colonel now knows there is only one thing left...

Colonel Casey:

Calling International Rescue...

Thunderbird 5 spins around Earth's orbit, John receiving.

John:

I've been monitoring the whole situation, Colonel Casey. And right now, they are making for the Los Angeles Car-Vu.

Colonel Casey:

Is there any way we can contact him back?

John:

Negative. I can't contact them on the Spectrum Satellite.

Colonel Casey:

International Rescue, you're job is to secure the life of the World President and the possible rescues here in Los Angeles.

John:

F.A.B!