Prologue

" Attention, passengers of this plane. We will be taking flight in a 10 minutes, so make sure you go toilet, get comfortable and last but not least make sure you have enough snacks to feast on. A special announcement to mom and dad, can you please take a look at seat 5. Darius may have had a little accide..."

" hey! i did not have a accident, your so mean Feyth. i thought you were meant to be my best friend!" Darius cut me off whilst we were messing around with the speakers of our private jet.

My mum rushed into the cockpit with a raging look on her face. I knew it was the end for us. i grabbed Darius by the hand, then ran out of the cockpit onto the aisle. We both sat down in our seats and buckled ourselves in. I looked to the right of me to to see Darius. We stared at each other for what felt like hours, but then we both suddenly erupted into a fit of laughter. I couldn't calm down. For two seven year old's to cause so much drama. It was so funny.

I wiped a tear from my eye. i didn't calm down until my mum came back into the fuselage after saying sorry on our be-half to the pilot.

" Feyth Bronze Cartwale! How dare you think its sensible and a good example to set for Darius! Young lady, i do not expect that behavior. When this flight takes off, you will be getting no candy or your iPad. One more thing, when we land in Dubai i expect you not to run of with Darius and we will be going straight to the hotel instead of the spa."

"But mum," i whined " me and Darius wanted to get ice cream on the way."

"No, no and no. Not after that behavior and disrespect for Sam and Jake ( our pilots)." My mum replied.

Me and Darius sat in silence, not daring to look at each other. It was quite common for us to mess around when waiting to take of for flights because the wait was always so long and boring.  Our families always go on vacation and buisness trips together because Darius and my family are friends and we're business partners.

It works out well in the end because Darius Is and always will be my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better best friend, even if we do fight a lot. I mean a lot. We have even been a few fist fights which I'm proud to say, I won.

"Oh Katie, don't be so hard on Feyth. There just kids remember. I also recall you doing the exact thing when we were children." Danielle , Dariuss' mum, told my mum.

"I know Danielle, but works been very stressful lately, especially with you know who, on our case. I really just need a vacation and hope nothing bad happens in the future. Why did I choose to marry a millionaire." My mum explained, with a sad expression on her face.

I couldn't help but listen in on there conversation. I wondered what she meant by the guys.

"Hey, Darius. Do you want to sneak the iPads out of the bags. I am really bored and I don't want to get in trouble again. Mama doesn't really look like she's in the mood to deal with us." I asked. If he agreed it wouldn't cause as much as a commotion as earlier.

He nodded his head in agreement, his eyes sparkling like I had just told him we could have unlimited ice cream and his mouth widened into a grin.

I got out of my seat when my mum was in the toilet. My dad and Dariuss' dad wouldn't be a problem because they were always to busy discussing work and brand deals and his mum wouldn't be a problem either because she normally helped us on these types of missions.

Darius followed my lead, army crawling on the floor, acting as if we were in a action movie. I looked around the seats In front of us, signalled the all clear sign. Then we both stood up, mimicking guns with our fingers and shooting random things.