1

"Do we really have to go?" I cringe as I stare out of the window. Starting at the people laughing and dancing.

I can already see Olivia staring at me with an annoyed look, "yes we do, when was the last time we've been out together?"

I groan. I can never stay at home and watch one of my fav shows. She always wants to go places we're not invited too, but Olivia doesn't care, no matter if she was invited or not.

"babe-"

"No. Don't babe me I know what you're doing your not, getting out of this one this time," she said getting out the car quickly before coming to my side.

I groan when she opens the door and yanks me out. I wince and scowl at her. "Ow Olivia"

She rolls her eyes and begins walking, "Oh please, I didn't touch you that hard."

"mhm." I muttered looking at the house, "Umm hey oli whose house is this?" I asked looking around noticing all the drunk people. Ugh, I can smell the vomit and alcohol from out here. "Let's go home," I whine looking at Olivia's pretty blonde hair.

She shakes her hair and keeps walking. Now we've been here for 10 minutes, how awesome is that.

She finished fixing her self up and then frowns, "I should have made you change." she said looking down my ripped jeans and my yellow shirt.

"You literally dragged me out of our apartment," I told her, annoyed.

She rolls her eyes "Whatever come on." She grabs my hand and yanks me towards a group of people.

"Olivia-"

"What did I say?" she said without looking at me. She's starting to piss me off.

I glared at her and then sat down beside her I look around as she talks to the group of people sitting in the kitchen, I look around with wide eyes. All I could say was wow.

"I'm going to get a drink!" Olivia shouts in my ear. Before I could say anything she disappeared.

"Don't leave me here" I shout at her but she totally ignored me. I sigh and gasp loudly when I felt a body push mine. I don't even bother looking up I just walked away, I could already feel a headache coming.

I stumble out of the house and waited for Olivia. I sit down on one of the chairs outside and looked around pure darkness. It was also freezing out here.

As I looked up at the sky I felt someone sit right in front of me too scared to look down so I keep staring at the sky. I got tired so I looked who it was and it was a guy. I should probably leave.

I start to stand up But froze when he began talking.

"Where are you going?"

His deep voice scared me a little. I swallowed and sat right back down. I can see him moving around like if he was looking for something then signs.

"You didn't answer my question" He chuckled his voice made me jump a little what did he say? I was so caught up trying to look at him, I fix myself before speaking.

"Um, what?" I said my voice slightly shaking looking around to see if there were any people near us there was but they were mostly making out.

He leaned in closer, "I said where are you going?"

I blink, "Oh I was just...umm going back inside it's pretty cold out here." I said trying to look at him well but couldn't.

"Hmm." He muttered, leaning back into his chair and slowly taking his hoodie off. "Here wear it." he lightly threw it at me, "So you won't have to leave"

I nodded smiling before slipping it on. I get comfortable and place both my hands on the table.