Please read!

I am writing today to inform you of a decision i have come to. I have been struggling with the idea of taking this story down for multiple reasons. One of the biggest is that I feel it is not written very well and the story is kinda all over the place. As someone who enjoys writing stories in my free time I feel like my writing has improved immensely since the publication of this book on wattpad and to know that this exists online makes me feel anxious and embarrassed because I feel like it is not my best work.

Another reason is simply the fact that I've drifted from reading works within the smut genre. I look back at what I've written and I'm not gonna lie, I cringe a little. I'm not here to criticise you if you enjoy smut but it just isn't for me anymore. 

My last reason is that I do not follow Got7 as much as I used to because I've become more invested in focusing on school (the next 2 years are the most important) and other things. This means I haven't had enough spare time to keep up with everything. Because I am not a stan anymore I don't see the point in keeping this book up.

I apologise to anyone who actually enjoys this story and I hope you won't be too annoyed with me. I am doing this for my own peace of mind.

I will be unpublishing all existing chapters of this work on the 14th August and I would like to thank all who have read and enjoyed Heat.