Dancing competition and stricked papa

On a hot sunny day a little girl name, Zirdon. With her older brother, Sactula and her little sister, Zimmy. Zirdon love looking at the animals at the park and when she see a brand new animal she adds it in her journal. Sactula love to look at the trees of how it grows and facts about it and Zimmy she is a hip hop dancer and she dances for entertainment at the park.

Zirdon's P.O.V

"OMG look at this little spectacular creature it so beautiful. I must wright this down in my journal, let's see it can fly, has purple wings, very small, very pretty and loves to flutter it's wings. Their perfect now time to take a photo of it. (Click).

Sactula's P.O.V

There she go's again getting out her journal. "Wow this tree is growing flowers how interesting I must know what tree this is." Im getting out my camera (click) I must discover more.

Zimmy's P.O.V

I love dancing wow their is a lot of people here today I don't usually see that everyday, I have finally finish dancing and everyone was giving me money, this lovely women came up to me and said "well that was the most ................ incredible dancing I have ever seen, I'm a judge for this year 'HOT DANCING COMPETITION!!!!!!!' Since you were the best dancer I have ever seen would like to enter?" "Well yes I would love to cause I have been dancing since I was 3 and I have been doing dancing for about 9 years now" Zimmy said with excitement. "Well than I will text you all the details"

Zimmy ran to Zirdon "Zirdon I just entered the 'HOT DANCING COMPETITION!!!!!!' I can't wait to go there." "Yep that's nice, you do resize that there is this girl name Acupa and she wins every year and she has done dancing since she was 1 and a half so she has been doing for about 13 and a half years."

(Skip time end of the day they went home except for Zirdon)

Zirdon's P.O.V

"Well I don't know what you are but you should be a great pet." Zirdon grabbed an empty cookie jar and captured it and took it home straight away.

Papa's P.O.V

"Where have you been it's 6:30 you should of been home at exactly 6:28." "Sorry papa I got a little lost with time and I'm really sorry" "yeah right whatever go to your room and you are grounded for 2 weeks." Said her papa so strictly. "Your in trouble hahaha your in trouble" Sactula teased her "Sacrula you also go to your room and you are grounded for 5 weeks" shouted his papa. "Papa I have some great news I'm entering this competition where I have to dance" "you what you entered a competition without my permission Zimmy your mother is in hospital about to give birth to a new child and here you are dancing in a stupid competition." Screamed out her papa. Zimmy was always afraid of him and she ran away in tears and locked her door so no one could get into her room.