Im doing this on my own

Zimmy's P.O.V.

Zimmy grabs out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote "to my dear family I can't live like this anymore I want to be free and who I am, I dance for my life and I'm going to the competition without your permission and so from today I will be on my own and this is from my heart and this is what I want." When everyone was fast asleep Zimmy put the note on the kitchen table and took a few of her stuff and opened the door very slowly so no one could here her and she closed it and she took of.

Papa's P.O.V.

"Go go go everybody get up it's 6:00 you should be up by now and everyone get up now " screamed papa. Papa went to Sactula's door and opened it and blew a horn into his ear and Sactula finally got up. Papa went to Zirdon's room and opened it and blew a horn into her ear and Zirdon clearly chucked a pillow at him. Finally papa went to Zimmy's door and opened it and she wasn't there "Zimmy where are you stop playing games to me and come out kids where is Zimmy" shouted papa. "How am I suppose to know and I don't know she is she probably went to the park and did some dancing for her exercise" Zirdon said so sleepy. Papa and the kids went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, "hey what's this?" Said Sactula. Papa grabbed it and read it and he got angry.

Zimmy's P.O.V.

Where am I I think I'm lost whatever I'll just plug into my earphones and listen to my favourite song "Count me in by Dove Cameron" I like to be who I am I'm excited to see what comes my way