Under

*as all the fuck wads rush back to old ass car they drove in on Maggie notices that the security guards body is gone*
Maggie: Hey mister I th-
*Maggie is interrupted by the roaring motor, they drive off 30 miles above the speed limit killing several stray dogs*
Devin: ok you definitely hit them on purpose...
Akira: Listen son I'm a good cop but I never said anything about being a good person!
*they pull into the police station and Akira pushes past everyone in his path knocking over a blind kid and several old ladies*
Akira: CHIEF KEEF! CHIEF KEEF!
*Just then a tall blonde bombshell walks out of the room unaware that her pants are slowly falling off and her hair is covered in jizz*
Chief of Police Melissa Ryder:
I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES NOT TO CALL ME THAT!
Akira: Shut up slut where's your human dildo, Colt?
*just then a red headed, six packing, man whore smoking a cigarette walks out of the chief's office*
The Horny Recruit Colt Stephens:
What's up virgins, I heard my name.
*Maggie froze as her nipples hardened and panties soaked. She'd never seen such man in her life. He's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so w-*
Akira: Out of my way *Maggie falls a gets knocked out* Look you may be a lazy piece of shit and you may be sleeping with my ex wife and if I could I'd put a bullet in between those sexy eyes of yours but right now is not the time. I need your skills...
Colt: Are you serious...hahaha it's about time you came to me.