chapter 3

We finally arrive to the hot dog vendor. We are both complete sweaty messes, well me at least. Melissa still looks stunning in her outfit. her curves are defined perfectly, making her look like a thiccy nicky.

"this looks delicious!", melissa says as she looks at the assortment of toppings and styles. "i know, it's pretty epach if i say so myself." i look at her and we both smile as she orders, then i order. she slowly pulls her wallet out, but i stop her. i barely have any money but i need to show her i'm a gentleman and can treat a woman like she deserves.

we finally pay and find a spot to sit. "melissa this is delicious! epiach gammeess!" i exclaim. melissa looks at me confused. "epic games?" she questions. "sorry, i often use little meme sayings that a lot of my role models use. such as lazarbeam, muselk, and lachlan." all melissa does is smile, "that's cute!" she smirks. i start to blush someone finally understands me! i think to myself, she's a keeper for sure.

We finish our hotdogs and head back to my bike. "Wanna head to my place?" I ask. Melissa looks at me and smiles. "Of course!" She exclaims. Epic!! I think to myself, this could be my chance, maybe I can finally learn how my willy works!

When we get to my apartment I quickly lead her into my room. We waste no time together.

The next morning I wake up and see that Melissa's not next to me. Huh maybe I'll see her at the store when I go buy some cukes today. I get up groggily and head to the bathroom. Damn, I think to myself what a night!! It was pretty epach if I don't say so myself. I brush my teeth and put on my pickle print shirt. Time to head to the store.

When I got to the store I searched every aisle but couldn't find Melissa. Then as I turned a corner I bumped into the brunette I saw when I first met Melissa. "Hey" I say, "you wouldn't happen to know where Melissa is would you?" She nods and points to the bathrooms at the back.

i walk to the back and knock on the door, "melissa? are you in there? are you ok?" i ask frantically, i really hope she doesnt regrets it so bad she's throwing up. all i hear is a disgusting retch. "yeah, i'm ok! i think it was the hot dog i ate last night... maybe my stomach take relish that easy, hahaha!" melissa responds. I hear the toilet flush and the faucet start to run.

she finally walks out and wipes her mouth. "hi gorgeous", i compliment. melissa suddenly reaches out and grabs my hand, "fresh, er, harley, i really like you. i don't know if you feel the same.. but i think it would be ePiC if we made this official." I immediately start to blush, awesome! my first REAL girlfriend!! "of course! i felt something i've never felt last night. i would love to be your boyfriend!" we embrace in a tight hug but quickly separate as she sees her boss coming and runs off to meet her friends in the aisles.

a/n: ok super short but ive been highkey busy all day and i wanted to do a quick update for yall!

what do you think is going to happen?