13

After half of an hour relaxing and waiting for Jungkook, he already wear his clothes but then Y/n knock on her room where Jungkook is humming a song.

"uhm, excuse me oppa?", Y/n said against the door.

" come in", he said and Y/n open the door, sitting beside Jungkook who is scrolling throug his phone.

"can i invite you, in our church?", Y/n asked him but still Jungkook isn't looking up through his phone.

" yup, give me a minute i'll just change my clothes", Jungkook said and he turn off his phone putting it on the cabinet and started to
change his clothes, Y/n of course look away.

after a few minutes Jungkook is already changed his clothes.

"uhm, so let's go?", Jungkook asked and she nodded Y/n grab her small bag and headed themselves on the church.

" walking distance?", he asked, following her.

"yup, you see that Maroon gate? if we enter that, you will see our church", she said and smile at him.

As they enter the gate, her fellow churchmates stare at the two of them, Jungkook gave them a smile, some are staring and some of them are confused and of course we cannot escape to those people who are looking at you and at the boy eyeing you like 'is-that-your-boyfriend?' or 'Y/n-have-a-bofriend-now'.

Jungkook wave at them 'hello' but then he whisper that he wants to sit right now because he is getting shy, Y/n nodded and headed themselves near at the window so he can feel comfortable and relax.

but then Jennie sit on the left side and started to talk to me.

" hey girl, who is he?", Jennie asked, Y/n rolled her eyes but then she need to be friendly.

"he's my boss, he is Mr. Jeon", Y/n answered and give her a small smile.

" oh, he's handsome", Jennie said in a flirty tone, she tries to have Jungkook's attetion but she failed.

"yes, i know but you can't have him", Y/n responded to her sarcastically and Jungkook unexpectedly hold Y/n's hand and started to caressed it, Y/n on the other side was confused but just ride on his action.

Jennie frowned at Jungkook's action, holding Y/n's hand still caressing it, she let out a sigh and left the both of them.

The praise and worship started then next is the preaching that took 1 and a half hours everyone started to listen carefully and some of them are taking down notes, when it ended, we started to be friendly with each other, greetings and having a small talks.

Y/n see Jennie walking towards Jungkook trying to talk to him, but then Jungkook is just ignoring her, i let out a sigh of relief and a that's my boy thought.

Jungkook bowed at her and started to walk towards me, so close to me.

Shane left me when Jungkook stand behind me, but before she left, she gave me a wink and a smirk, Y/n jokingly rolled her eyes then that time she left the both of them.

" why are you not talking to Jennie, oppa?", she asked Jungkook in a soft tone, looking at him.

but then Y/n is proud because he just ignore her, Jennie said that she is Y/n's childhood best friend but then she cannot remember her so she just pretended that she knows her.

"can we go home now?", Jungkook asked, he started to act unusual when Jennie tries to caught his attention, i wonder, why?

" okay, let's go", she announce and started to wave goodbye to their church mates.

as they left the church and started to walk, Jungkook look comfortable now compare last hour.

"why aren't you comfortable?", she asked, brealing the silence.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh and answer her.

"i'll explain everything to you if the right time comes", Jungkook said.

Y/n is confuse at what he has said.

what's the meaning of that?

a/n: what Jungkook's point?
what do he mean?

edited