Back to Hogwarts

It was the 1st september, which means its time to go back to Hogwarts, Draco was happy about that, it meant that he would stop seeing his dad for a couple of months, he was standing on the platform and looked at his wrist, it was bruised and the memory from last night came back to his mind, he was packing for Hogwarts and his dad came to his room to ''talk'' as he usually said, it all ended with kicks and bruises all over his body, of course he was good at hiding them, not even his mom knows, the person he trusts most but he don't wanna end the picture of the perfect family and he was used to this, his dad has been like this for ages.

He stepped on the train that would take him to Hogwarts and started to look for his friends and it didn't take long time to actually find them, he sat down and started talking, of course, they didn't know either, no one knew and even if he was happy that he was away from his father, he knew that it wouldn't stop the memories from coming back, he would still cry in the boys bathroom in the middle of the night, holding the razor, he knew he would be laying in his bed, thinking what he did wrong, skipping meals to become thinner because maybe then, everything would stop.

It was the first night at Hogwarts and Draco decided he would take a shower so he could wash away everything from his home, he took his shirt of and looked at his scars, some were new and some were old, he stepped in the shower and started to think about everything he ever did wrong, he didn't like what he had done to other students, of course he did it just so his father maybe would like him, he didn't care about pureblood or muggleborns, he just knew that if his father ever knew what he thought, he would probably be dead and thats when Draco got an idea 

Sorry for a short chapter!!! next will probably be longer and Im sorry if my English isn't the best but yeah