I'm fine

It's been 2 weeks at Hogwarts only and Draco only seem to become weaker and weaker and people started to notice, not only the golden trio but the teachers and its only a question before everyone would know and if they would know, his dad would kill him, literally kill him and even though he wanted to die he wouldn't want to be killed, if he is gonna die its gonna be suicide and the more he think about it, the more he believes, suicide is the only way out from this mess inside his head.

While I'm in potions class I look at the clock, I just wanted to get out from this stupid class, today was not a good day, not that any other day is good but this is worse, finally Snape told the class to leave and I took my things to leave when Snape said ''not you Draco'' I turned around and really tried to seem happy and when the classroom is empty, Snape asked me how I was  feeling.

''Im fine''

Snape looked suspicious at me but continued, saying he was a bit worried, especially after my low grades, I was a top student in potions but now I had the lowest grade, I said Im fine again but its hard in other classes as well, it wasn't a lie, the classes was hard, probably because the little amount of sleep I get, not that I actually care, I was gonna die soon, actually tonight, I decided that a while ago, Snape finally told me I could leave and I did, last time I ever in that class, I was actually happy, not happy because life is good but happy because I would never feel this pain again.

Because it was the last night here, in my life ever actually, I did eat something, it was not much but it was something and right after I run up to my room or not my room but where I spend my time trying to sleep, I took some paper and walked to the astronomy tower and begin to write my goodbye letter, I knew some people would want to know cause as they see it, I had the perfect life and I wanted my dad to get punished and if thats gonna happen I have to die either way, I looked down at the blank paper and begun to write.

Dear whoever reads this

You all probably wonder why I decided to end my life, I had the perfect life, didnt I? My parents is still in love, we had good amount of money, very good amount, I got everything I wanted, I was good in school but heres the thing, it wasn't a perfect life, everything I wrote is true but one thing I didn't wrote, that no one knew and it was only a little time left before everyone would knew, I was depressed, yes was, Im not alive when you are reading this but why would a boy which such a perfect life be depressed, its funny isn't it, how someone could carry so much pain and no one would notice, it has been like this since first year and still no one knew, not even my mom, the only one who knows is my dad and here is the even more funny part, he is the reason for all this and how would you wonder, he seemed like such a good dad, I know, he was, until I was 11, for some reason, he started to hit me, at first it was just sometimes and not so bad but I got confused, what did I wrong? So I tried to please him, I showed him I was on his side in everything, even though I wasn't, I never meant to hurt anyone but I did and Im sorry and when this didn't helped, I stopped eating, I don't know why I though that would help and I slowly became thinner, I realized it didn't help but it was to late, I was stuck in an endless circle of not eating, I tried everything but for some reason, I never was good enough and by time it got worse, think about it, every time I came to Hogwarts, I never came in clothes that showed my body in any way, why? because I would hide the bruises, the scars, the scars I gave myself because I wasn't good enough and even though I didn't want anyone to know, I was hoping someone would realize, still I haven't really answered the question why I did it, well, as I said, it was only a matter of time before people would know and when people would know, my father would know that people knew he did hurt me and he would kill me and if I'am gonna die, it would have to be suicide, Im sorry I did it this way, Im forever missing some of you, I love you mother.

Love Draco Malfoy

I just had to cut the chapter from there, this is just all depressing imao Im sorry, new chapter will come this week I hope