Chapter 4 - Night One

(Summer's POV)

        I arived to my new job as a Night watchmen, I see the manager and someone else. "Hi Summer" the manager said waving at me as he walked to me. "Hello, whos that?" I pointed to a man mopping the stage. "That the new Janitor, he will be here 6 pm to 11:59 pm" he said. "Alrighty then, where do I go?" and asked. "Down that hallway your office is in there, anyways have a good night come on Andrew Regenald, your shifted is over. "Alright" he said as just drops it on the stage. Both the manager and Andrew left the building now im all alone.

        I walked in my office, very small and there another door on the other side. I checked around to see two buttons on each door. One is Light and the other is Door, I was confused for the buttons. I just see a tab on the desk it was my camera system. I check to see 9 to 10 cameras, why do they need so many cameras..? a ding sound scaried me, for that is the start of my shift. I just started chilling think everything will be fine, then the phone when off. I hear was.

        "Hello? Hello! Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?  Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death have occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced. Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay. So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day, too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?  Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchmen here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices - especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort... and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh. Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

        I was thinking to myself nah hes just crazy, but he did told me about the power problem. Check one every 10 minutes. After my 4 Check I saw that Bonnie was gone. I check every camera to see Bonnie is in the Backstage area. How did he move? Bonnie was knocking some of the masks down as he walks around the area. I check the the stage again to see Chica was moving off the stage. I was so scaried, the guy on the phone was right. I when to check Bonnie to see his face on the screen. Made me jump It only been one hour then stuff is going crazy. The power is 89% Not good.. then I been see Chica in the Kitchen and Bonnie still in the Backstage area. I was good for now, I keep checking both of them till I realize that Im wasting power, by using the camera I drop it and started checking the halls. I think that what the lights are for. I clicked it to see a light in that hallway to my right, then to my left and I saw Bonnie slowly moving in. I Hit the Door button to see a huge metal door slammed to the ground. How do I see if he still out there. I see Bonnie slowly moving his head to a window on the side of the door. "Let..me..in...I wont bite.." I hear from the bunny glitchy voice. I just look at him as he slowly move his hand to the window scratching it, I check the camrea to see Chica playing with the mop Andrew dropped on the floor.

(4 Hours Later)

I was so scaried I though they we're friendly like they were when I was little. There scary and now they what to kill me. I was in fear of my life, Time 5:49, Power 5%, location away from door. I waited for the thing to go off, then a Black out came. I heard Footsteps as I hear a Music box to my left to see flashing lights of eyes and teeth, then the bell when off. Ding ding ding ding. then the music box stop and was gone. I slowly exited my office as I saw the all three in the stage as I left the office and left the building. I'll not coming back.