Chapter 5 - The Reason

(Summer's POV)

        When I got home, things about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is different when I last visited when I was around Six years old. I did some research to see that it was being closed down at the end of the year. After the Bite of 87 from people during that accident the Manager says, People been going missing after they signed up for Nightwatch men in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. People think the the Animatronics in the pizzaria are the cause of it, after the Bite of 87. After reading this I head to the Pizzaria hoping for some help.

        After the ride I when inside to see only a few kids and parents as the animatronics are playing a song. I when inside the Manager's office to see him reading something down. I sat down in a plastic chair for some answers. "Miss Oisa, What brings you here?"

"I want some answers, what going on with the Nightwatch men job?"

"Nothing, its just nothing."

"Nothing, I almosted Died last night."

"If you read the Contract, it says any person or object will not be our cause."

"I don't care, I wanted to know, Why do the animatronics attack people at night?"

"Miss Oisa, I think you should leave, come again at midnight if you don't we will Sue you."

"Wha.."

"Understand?!"

        After that I got nothing, I wish the pizzria was closed by now, I need to wait 4 more months that is going to end badly tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A/N-

        Hi, I like to say Thank you guys for Reading my story its amazing for how many views I got, cause of you guys made me what to contniue the story, thank you guys so Much

                                                                                                                                ~AnimeDrawer224