It's a Trick...

Glynda POV

I was just reading on my own in the library, all other students in there were either just browsing through their scrolls and laying down on the soft embrace of the couches or reading. It was all well and everything was going as expected until (y/n) brought the whole team together, taking a seat beside me and surrounding me as they played their games...

"HA! You lose brother! For I summon EXODIA!!!" she screamed, slamming the cards down the table; my brow twitched.

"HA! But in case you've forgotten sister! We're playing poker you little shit!" (y/n) threw back her cards, keeping his own close to his chest; and my brow twitched.

"Fine! Then I place a two of hearts and a four of spades face down"

"Ugh" James looked down, placing his own cards on the table "I fold..."

"That's it, what are you three doing!?" I asked, putting down my book and glaring at them.

"Not really sure anymore..." James scratched the back of his head, leaning back on the wooden chair.

"We're booooored..." the twins said in unison.

"Then go bug someone else" Glynda threatened before turning towards James "And why are you with them?"

"What? It's not like I never get bored" he replied, reshuffling the deck of cards.

Already knowing that I have zero chances of winning, I closed my book and put it down, keeping all of my other studying materials. "Return these first and then let's do something..."

Immediately the (l/n)'s took each material and ran around the library looking for which shelf each book belonged to, leaving me with James...

He was just shuffling the deck in silence while I looked around the library, hoping something interesting came up.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" James suddenly said, laying the cards down on the table.

"...Okay"

(y/n) POV

"Alright, we're done!" I said, finally getting back with Glynda.

"For the record, I finished first" my twin said as we walked together towards a shocked looking Glynda which made us both curious.

"Wha-" we heard her say as we looked at what was happening in front of her.

James was showing her the deck of cards while a single card from the deck was facing up and the rest were facing down.

"What witchcraft is this?" she said, her hand on her head.

"Really coming from you?" I asked as I sat down beside her "What happened here?"

"Magic" James said as he fixed the deck again.

"Oh... that explains everything" my twin butted in "Wait! My brother and I can do magic to!"

"Seriously?" Glynda asked, her brow furrowed up.

"Yeah! Gimme that deck" she snatched the deck from Jame's hands and spread it across the table "Glynda! Pick a card, any card"

Like she was about to cut a wire in a bomb, she cautiously took a card from the spread out deck. 

"Don't show it to anyone but yourself then place it face down on the table"

"Got it" when she placed it face down, Gail kept the deck and kept it under the table. She grabbed the card and kept it facing towards Glynda, revealing to me that she picked the Queen of Hearts.