♥︎◇Are You Okay Kacchan?!◇♥︎

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴠɪᴇᴡ 

The boy was panting while running in to a cabin that looked Abandoned.He quickly closed the door and slid down leaning against the door trying not to make a big deal out of it.A wolf of red and white came over and licked his face.The boy smiled at his wolf.

"You can transform if you like Todoroki!"The boy says happily.The wolf quickly turned into a human and sat next to his friend.They were friends ever since The boy found the wolf as a puppy.The wolf was sixteen when Human.He's one when a wolf.Todoroki,Which was the wolf transformer (see what I did there lol)  stared blankly at the boy.

"What if you've gotten hurt Izuku?"Todoroki says with concern. "That's not a possibility Todoroki stop worrying about Non-sense!"The boy smiled at Todoroki and got up dusting his pants.Todoroki Look up at him confused.

"We came here for an adventure,"He paused "To the dragon Kingdom."

"W-Wha?Why?"Todoroki asked confused while getting up from the ground also dusting his pants.

"I miss a childhood friend."He replied gently with a smile.They started packing.They planned on leaving at night since there were more hunters in day then at night.Night soon game and They Swiftly came out the door and ran off into the forest.Todoroki was in Izuku's bag because of how small he still was.Midway through there adventure,Todoroki was asleep and Izuku could feel his body getting tired.But he kept splashing his water in his face knowing it was worth it.He heard rustling behind him.He turned and then it grew quiet.

"Todoroki.."He whispered trying to wake the wolf.The wolf yawned and Looked up at him.He jumped out the bag and Turned into a human.Seeing the worry in his eyes he grabbed Izuku's hand.Izuku smiled weakly while Todoroki nodded and walked further into the Forest and further into the night.

Todoroki stopped with his ears twitching awful lot (like when he's a Neko cat instead he's human with ears that are like a wolf's so good hearing lol if you get what I'm trying to say lol).He let go of Izuku's hand and looked towards the direction where his ears were most interested in.There was a low growl like a monster's growl.Soon the monster came out and Roared in front of them.

"Stay back todoroki!"Izuku yelled at him and took his sword out running in front of his bestfriend.But Izuku didn't attack because something else scared him off.Confused Izuku put his sword back in place.He quickly turned to see if todoroki was okay but he wasn't there.

"T-Todoroki?!"Izuku yelled scared and alone.Izuku heard a yelp and ran towards the direction he heard it in.He saw Todoroki on the ground with his shin bleeding.He look up to the attacker which was a tall boy with ash blond hair.And quickly the attacker tackled him to the ground a top of Izuku.Izuku,Who was under him quickly changed the position and stared at him right through the eyes.

"So...Kacchan.."Izuku started "Why did you TACKLE me to the ground?"

Without realizing he quickly got the smaller male off him and looked away from him.

"Tch.."He started looking for an excuse.He couldn't find one.

"Hey!Bakubro!Don't run so fast!"A guy with red hair said panting while running towards them.

Bakugo looked up to see The red haired dude.The red haired dude looked down and smiled giving out a hand towards Izuku.

"Hey!Sorry about that angry dude over there!"He started "I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"

Izuku grabbed his hand and smiled.Kirishima lifted him up.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!"He responded.He looked over to Bakugo who seemed he wasn't paying attention and looked at Todoroki.Bakugo looked kinda sad.Nobody but Izuku could've noticed that because they've known each other for so long.Izuku finally gave a hand to Bakugo.Bakugo looked up and stared at his hand.