♣︎◇Marks◇♣︎

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

They saw Hickeys on his neck.They were too noticeable on his pale skin.

"He left marks on you Bakugo?!"

"Kacchan.."Izuku said Carefully tracing his Hickeys.

Bakugo flinched At first.

"Sorry.."Izuku said.

"It's alright.."Bakugo whispered and he brung his legs to his chest and putting his face in his arms.

"I'm about to beat Some ass."Kirishima Growled.Izuku Looked At kirishima and nodded.

"Understandable."Izuku smiled and quickly and swiftly picked Bakugo up and threw him over his shoulder instead.Bakugo was shocked at first but smiled.

"Ha Ha very funny how put me down,I can walk."Bakugo said jokingly.

"Nah!"Izuku replied and Kirishima unlocked the door opened it and they started walking to Kirishima's room.Soon enough they were there.Izuku placed down Bakugo on Kirishima bed.

"We'll be back Bakubro!"Kirishima said smirking.Bakugo blinked a few times forgetting what the conversation was on the way over here.

"Oh."He shrugged "Ok!Just don't kill him."

"Sure!"

"Mhm Whatever Bakubro."

"I'm serious kirishima!"

But Kirishima ignored him.

"Let's go Midoriya."Kirishima said.Izuku nodded and left.Bakugo frowned and laid down on Kirishima's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Meanwhile Izuku was looking for Todoroki so he could fight him so he could avenge his future boyfriend|

"Sero!Didn't I tell you to stop Doing that?!"A guard was scolding another guy.His Face was red like a tomato.

Izuku seemed interested so he stopped and asked who were they.

"Oh!Them two?There Iida and Sero and There together."Kirishima said

"They look so cute together!"Izuku exclaimed

"Yeah."Kirishima said "You can meet them later."

"Alright!

|After a hour|

"There's no point!"Izuku said and sighed "He's not here."

"Yeah maybe we should head to My room."

"Yeah."

They both walked to his room.Both quite pissed.When they entered the room the saw Bakugo under the sheets sleeping.

"That's the prince for ya."Izuku joked

Kirishima chuckled.

"You should sleep with him."

"W-Wha-?!"

"Yeah!"Kirishima Said And he pumped his Hand in the air.

"But-I-What?!"Izuku stuttered

"Just Do it!"Then kirishima pushed Izuku onto the bed next to Bakugo.

"Night!"Kirishima said as he lit a candle and left the room.

In the middle of the night Bakugo was facing Izuku and Izuku was facing him.

Bakugo quickly wrapped himself around Izuku without Knowing and nuzzled his nose in the crook of his neck.Izuku the awake male was shocked but calmed down Because he knew Bakugo was asleep.So he turned around to make his back face Bakugo.After like 10 minutes he felt something wet going down his neck.

"Kacchan..?"Izuku whispered

Izuku heard a little bit of whimpering.

Izuku sat up and looked at Bakugo who was now hugging his hips,Izuku wiped the tears from his face and laid back down facing Bakugo and hugging him.Bakugo Nuzzled his nose back into the crook of Izuku's neck.Izuku was finally able to sleep due to comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|The morning|

"WAKEY WAKEY!"Somebody yelled and it makes Izuku jump.Izuku Groans and sat up.But the He feels a tight squeeze around his waist.

"Hey Kacchan?"He says.

"Mmmm,"He responds "shut up."

Izuku slowly got his arms of his own hips and got out of bed.Izuku yawns and forgot there was a person in the room.He rubs his eyes.

"Morning."Izuku then walked out just to be met with Kirishima.

"Oh,Hey!"Kirishima Said 

"Hi.."Izuku blinks a couple times.P "Where am I again?"

Kirishima chuckled. "In the castle."

"Oh."

Soon the person who woke Izuku up wrapped his arms around kirishima and put his head on his shoulder.

"Kaminariiii!"Kirishima groaned a bit red.Izuku was fan boying  over them two.

"Mmm."Somebody said behind Izuku "Morning."

Sorry I haven't uploaded this in a while!

 Next possible update:9/01/19

Sorry this was short!

Bye luvvies!♥︎~