Chapter 18

It was early next day when Nandani arrived at Oberoi Mansion. Anika and Navya were there and was serving all kids there breakfast as Shivanik, Abhay and Avni were ready to go to their school. She sits at dining table with all the kids but doesn't see Navya there. She starts talking with all the kids by wishing them all good morning.

N: Good morning baccha party!!!

Shk: Good morning bua❤

Ab/Av: Good morning mumma!❤

Abr: good morning auntie.!!!

N to Abr: good morning beta sorry but i don't recognise you!

Abr: That's because you are meeting me for the first time.
Im Abeer Dhawan son of Cabir & Navya Dhawan.

N: oohhh soo you are Cabir bhai's son !!!
Then don't call me auntie beta call me bua like Shiva.

Abr: oh okay bua.

N: Good now tell me what you are doing here in Oberoi Mansion??

It was then Nandani see Navya there with Anika.

Ani: Shiv has invited Raj uncle and his family with their friends to live here until Raj uncle's son is well. Sorry we didn't know about your connection with them or we wouldn't have invited them here. Shiv knows Manik because of his business connections.

Hearing this all Nandani stiffened.

N: What connection???

Ani: Don't lie Nandu!!
Abhi told us everything.

N: It doesn't matter bhabhi.!!
Other than Cabir bhai they all doesn't matter to me. And if they are living here i don't have any issues with that. I just don't want my kids here thats all.!!

Ani: Have breakfast Nandu after that Shivaay wants to meet you.
Just let me tell the driver to take these kids to their school 🏫.

N: Okay bhabhi.!!! Kids don't play pranks in school🏫. And study hard. Make us all proud.!!!

Shk/Ab/Av: Okay no pranks. will make you all proud!!!!

Ani/N: that's the spirit!! Bye take care all of you..

As other than Abeer all kids left for their school. All the adults started arriving to dining table. Seeing Kritika there Nandani was happy.

N: Kriti bhabhi aap kab aaye??? When did you arrived i thought you will be arriving right now so i came directly here from hospital to welcome you home.

G: ohhhh directly coming from hospital........
Apni toh koi value hi nahi Anika di!!!!
Its like ghar ki murgi dal barabar.....

N: kya bhabhi aap bhi na. I met you on my brithday but kriti bhabhi was not able to come then isliye im here. An what all this murgi and dal???

As Raj and Neyonika come there Nandani wish them and Cabir a very good morning!!
But does not interact with Aliya, Mukti, Navya and Dhruv.

Sh: good morning Nandu.

N: good morning bhai.

Sh: meet me after breakfast in my study office.

N: okay! Bhabhi already told me that you wanted to meet me.

Sh: haan kuch zaruri baat karni hai.