Chapter 24

It was next morning and was getting all three kids ready for the school .Nicole is running here and there with Nandani and searching for Abhay's shoes because he doesn't remember where he last saw them. At last Nicole found them in the far corner of his cupboard.

N: Ok people now you have all your stuff get ready and i will drop you all off to your school before leaving for hospital.

Ab: Okay mom give us ten minutes ( 10 mins) we will be ready.

Shk: Yes bua (aunt) we will be ready in ten minutes and will be in kitchen for breakfast. Now you go and get ready otherwise because of you we all will be late.

N: hah!!!!!
Hey that's not true Shivanik. Just give me five minutes (5 mins) and I'll be ready.

Nandani goes back to her room to get ready and Nicole helps children getting ready.

Nandani, Shivanik, Abhay and Avni all have their breakfast where Nandani inform John (children's bodyguard) that she will be dropping kids to their school and ask him to pick them up as she has an important surgery scheduled today and will be late so she won't be able to pick children up from the school.

Nandani drop all three children to school gate and wish all of them a great day. She also eyed Abhay and tells him " NO PRANKS" 'OK'!!!!

AB/AV/SHK: "Ok". ( All of them say together).

From there Nandani leaves and reaches her hospital and get busy with her duties.

It was later that morning that something happens in children's school.

Children's school cafeteria.

It was Chris, Abhay's rival who comes with his friends to Avni's table and started ragging and irritating Avni who was sitting in cafeteria with her friends.

Ch (Chris): So where is that bodyguard brother of yours.????

Av: Listen Chris now is not the time to engage any fight with my brother it will not be good for you or your friends.

Ch: Really Avni you thought I'll let your brother go after what went on between him and I. He showed all his strength when my friends were not here.
Lets see today how capable your brother is now that my friends are here.

Avni after trying to save Chris from her brother's anger let it all go.

Av: Fine its your funeral that you want to poke the bear!!!!

He is behind you!!!

It was then Abhay just punched Chris in the face. All of Chris friends were shocked and then did nothing.

After that it was serious fight in between Abhay and Chris friends.

But Abhay friends were less in number and Chris friends were more so they were able to hold Abhay. Avni was about to involve herself in the fight when someone took hold of Chris hand and he was not able to punch Abhay again.

Shk: how dare you????

Ch (Chris): Shivanik this does not concern you!!!

Shk: Where did you get this idea from???

Ch: I don't have any issues with you. So don't involve yourself in this fight.

[Note:- Abhay and Shivanik hasn't disclosed their relationship in the school as Abhay and Avni had only joined the same school as Shivanik only a previous year. And from the start they knew that people will start using their siblings in their fight. So not many people knows that Shivanik is Abhay's elder cousin brother. ]

Shk: How can i not involve myself  when you are trying to punch my brother.???

And then Shivanik punched Chris. Then it was chaos all around.

Teachers arrive there few minutes later and separated them all and sent Chris and his friends, Abhay and his friends and Shivanik to the Principal's office. Who then called all their parents. As they were not able to reach Nandani they called Shivaay for both Shivanik and Abhay. As he was Abhay and Avni's emergency contact with his cousin brother Abhimanyu.

When Shivaay got the call he was in his office with all his brothers including Abhimanyu and all their wives about some important project.

While Shivaay received the call from school Anika talked with everyone.

An: Hey bhagwan!!  Ab kya kar diya mere beta ne???
( ohh god what have my son has done now??)

Abhi: With Shivanik we can't say!! He can do anything..........

Rudy: You are right Abhi bhai (bro). With Shivanik no one can guess!!

Shivaay disconnected the call and looked at everyone in shocked!!!!!

Om: Kya hua bhai???? (What happened brother??)

Sh: Its not only Shiva who has been called to Principal's office. Abhay is there with him and they both are black and blue according to the Principal's PA.

An: What!!!!
Did something happened????
Why are they both are there???

Sh: According to the PA the fight started between Abhay and some boy named Chris. And later your son got involved now all of them are in Principal's office. I have been called for both of them because they were not able to contact Nandani because she is the surgery. And as Abhay's guardian they called me to informed and asked to reach there as soon as possible for Shivanik and Abhay both.

Abhi/Om/Rudy: ohhhh sh*t!!!!

Sh: ohhh yes ohhhhh sh*t!!!!!!