25

Roy👑 is calling...

Accept     Or     Decline

Italics - Cynthia
Bold - Royce

Hello?

Hi cynth.

Royce! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Thank you for calling.

I miss you. A lot. And I'm sorry too.
I never meant for this to get so out of hand. Avani talked to me and she told me everything. I'm really sorry Cynthia. If I would've known that you liked Chase I would've never started dating him.

No, no. Don't apologize for that. He likes you. He's happy with you. It's obvious you're happy with him. That's why I did it. Because I needed to see you guys together and happy so that I could finally realize that you two are meant to be. I'm so sorry that I lied to you.

Hey, it's okay. Apology accepted. I'm sorry for letting this get all out of hand. I never wanted anyone to hate you or to be mad at you. You are my best friend and I miss you. I'm really happy with chase but I need my best friend back.

Apology accepted times two. I really need my best friend back too. And I know you're happy. I know that he is someone who will make you happy no matter what so please, don't feel guilty being around him. He's my friend. That's it. I've never done anything with him and I won't ever try too.

Thank you Cynthia. That's extremely mature of you baby. Now, when are you coming over you loser

I'll be over in half an hour.

Okay. Once again I'm sorry, I miss you, and I wuv you wots.

I'm sorry, I miss you tons, and I wuv you wots.

4K reads?????????!!!!! You guys are crazy I love you guys :(( my heart hurts you guys

Anyways please comment and let me know what you think! I have the first chapter ready for my Anthony fic but idk when I'll post it lemme know if you want me to publish it soon

I have another idea for this story like a major idea that leads to the end so