prologue

The days of evil were long behind the VK kids. With Adonia helping King Ben with royalty matters, prepping to be a proper princess, there was barely any time for her and her friends. Mal was in a similar boat, being on Ben's Royal Court, along with Evan, was starting to get to her.

   Unlike Adonia, who grew up believing life to be a fairytale, thanks to all the stories Circe would tell her, Mal was all alone. She didn't have a mother who loved her. All she had was her friends and Evan, and when she was apart from her friends, she felt herself slowly slipping away.

   Her dreams got worse, showing Mal what it would be like if her and her friends were still evil.

   This time, the five VK kids surrounded a bubbling pot, dumping apples into the boiling poison. Adonia let out an evil laugh before the group sang in sync, "We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D, we got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!"

   Next thing Mal knew, Carlos was spreading the apples throughout the school. She ran and closed lockers, while Adonia held a can of spray paint, which Jane took after Mal handed her an apple, Carlos yelling, "Come on!"

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

   "Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation!" Mal belted out, smirking as Jane took the spray paint straight out of Adonia's hand. Adonia raised a brow as she leaned against the locker, singing out, "Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion!"

   "Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior," Carlos sang out, pushing the bucket the apples were once in through the hall, the long line of good kids gone bad leaping over it, "Happily ever after with a little flavor."

   With Carlos between the two girls, he wrapped his arms around their shoulders, walking away from the chaos.

   "We're bad to the bone with even worse intentions," Jay belted, kicking apples at the Marching Band as chaos spewed around from behind him, "we're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless!"

   "A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated," Evie sang out as she sat in class, placing an apple for Fairy Godmother to take, "so raise your voices and let's get it activated!"

Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want , there's so many ways to be wicked, with us evil lives on the right side of wrong!
There's so many ways to be wicked!

Apple, apple
Dip, dip
Wanna try it?
Tick, tick
Take a bite, come on, be bold,
change the way the story's told!

   Adonia held out two apples for Adam and Belle to take, and they did without a second thought. Though the moment they bit into the fruit, they were up causing chaos as well. Adonia let out a loud evil laugh as she followed them to the courtyard.

   "This time the dark is finally getting your attention!" Mal sang, as her and Evie handed out candy apples. Evie joining in, "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session!"

   "You like it, steal it," Jay sang, the cheerleaders around him giggling as he shot them a wink, "Gotta beat 'em to the treasure."

   "A rite of passage, bad just doesn't get much better!"

Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want,
there's so many ways to be wicked!
With us evil lives on the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked!

   "Mother always knows best!" Mal sang out as she raised a flag dedicated to her evil mother.

   "Show her, pass every test!" Evie joined in, holding a book close to her chest as she danced around.

   Adonia looked over at Circe, who was currently dancing along with the rest of the adults, and she looked away, her eyes on the ground, "Tell her you won't ever rest!"

   "Hear her voice in my head!" Carlos all but growled, ripping the headphones he was wearing off.

   "Evil is the..." Jay started, before everyone sang with him, "only real way to win!"

We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!

Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked!

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong, there's so many ways to be wicked!

We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!

We got all the ways to be... so many ways to be wicked!

   Mal was tugged from her dream, coming back to face reality, realizing she was standing next to Adonia, reporters surrounding them. Unlike Adonia, who looked calm and collected with her freshly dyed brown hair, Mal felt extremely out of place, her blonde hair sticking out like a sore thumb.

~*~

{i do not own disney descendants, but i do own adonia, so please do not steal her, thank you!}