~Chapter two~

~han jisung pov~
I was at home, playing on my phone and looked at my old photos. I saw me and jieung together. I made it my home screen. "Wait what am i doing" i said to myself. I changed my home screen. I watched some tv and fell asleep. I was dreaming about me and jieung. It was us in the park, playing.
~flash back~
" Hey nugget" little han said. "Hey! That is not my name! Also, hi squirrel" little jieung said, we then played at the park for a little while. "Also jisung?" Jieung asked him, "yes nugget?" Jisung asked worriedly because she asked him by his name and not by his nick name. "Promise me that you won't ever leave me?"Jieung asked Jisung in a sad tone. "I won't, I promise!" Jisung said putting his Pinky up, waiting for you to connect your pinkies together. Suddenly one day we met at the park but something happened, something that little jieung didn't want to happen.
~end of flash back~
I woke up. "Why was she in my dream?" I asked myself. I then felt something wet on my face, I quickly realized that I was crying in my sleep. "What the heck?" I asked myself, then I got ready for school.

~jieung pov~
I woke up and got ready. I went to youngjae room. "Hey are you ready?!" I asked. "Yeah! Let me get something first!" Youngjae said. "Ok" i said then went to the kitchen. I got an apple then waited for youngjae in his car. I looked at my phone and saw me and han together happy. "Why did you leave me?" I asked myself, a tear then dropped out of my eye, I quickly wiped it off, and then we made our way to school. We got to school and I got to class, but I bumped into someone I didn't want to see, and that someone was 'the Han jisung' the playboy that steals every girls heart. "Hey! Watch where you're going will you!" Han said angrily, then went to his class. I went to class, but the thing is that I didn't know that jisung was in the same class as me! School was then over and I went home, youngjae was somewhere else and he took his car with him. So I walked home. When I was walking it started to rain and i forgot my umbrella.
"Well this is great" i said sarcastically to myself. I was walking in the rain then someone came with an umbrella it was...