~Chapter three~

~Han pov~
I was walking home then it started to rain I brought my umbrella. I saw a girl who was soaking wet so I walked with her with my umbrella, offering it to her.

~Jieung pov~
The person who was holding the umbrella was... HAN JISUNG!!! I looked at him and gave him a questioned look. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Oh its you" Han replied, in a annoying tone. I then looked at my phone to text one of my friends to asked if they wanted to hang out, but before I could do that, Han took my phone. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!!" I said. He looked at my home screen and saw me and him. "Oh so you still have the photos of me and you huh?" Han asked. "No i d-don't" i said then took my phone back. I walked faster so I could get out of there and not have a awkward moment there, then I was home. I went to go take a shower, then I went to bed while looking at the photo I still have of me and Han together happy. I felt something on my cheek, i was crying remembering the memories that we had together. Then he broke the promise he said he won't break, and when he came back he changed so much. He is not like the Han I knew before.

~Jaeyeol pov~
I was in my room and saw Jieung, in bed. I took a nap lasting for 2 hours . I woke up due to some show and music jisoo and jisun were listening to. I then had some banana milk to drink while working on some music and some stories I was writing.

~Jieung pov~
I woke up and it was the weekend, so I got my phone to text my friends if they wanted to go to a cafe and hang out a little. After that I got ready and then went to the kitchen to make me some breakfast. They replied and all of them were busy with work and with their boyfriends. I just sat there, I got bored and went to watch some dramas. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and went to open it.

~jisun pov~
I was at work at the cafe called Almonds & Sugar. I went to go take some orders and saw an old friend on mine, they then ordered and I told them my break was in ten minutes. (10 min later) I went to get my lunch and went to my old friend Dayhun. She is in a group called twice, we then talked for the rest of my break and she had to go so we said our goodbyes and I went back to working. (4 hours later) I got off work and closed off the cafe. I then finally got home and searched for my key to the dorm, (5 min later) I couldn't find it so i had to improvise by knocking. I don't know if anyone is home or not so I just did it anyway.

~jieung pov~
I opened the door and saw jisun, I thought to myself why didn't she just use her key? I then let her in and went back to watching my drama I was watching. I then got hungry for some fish and chips so I turned off the tv and got ready to order some food. (At the fast food place) I went in and was about to order then I saw my old friend Yuto.