I

1                                                                                                         What part of gaming as a full time job is the best? Most say it's because of the fact they can play games for a living. Others because they like the fame. I'd say it's because its a way to connect with the audience, my audience. Gamers don't have it hard, they say. It's all calm  and fun, they say. But being the best isn't always a one way streak. I should know..

I wake up early from the sound of the birds tapping at my window. Strange, I don't remember going to sleep. I had to keep up with my 24 hour charity stream. Does that mean..? No, I had AFK activated, so there's no way the stream watched me sleep! I finally open my eyes warily, and stare at the off-white ceiling. I rub my eyes carefully, i don't entirely want to poke myself in the eye right at the beginning of the day! I sit up, looking down at the white sweatshirt and black tights i was wearing the night before. How long was I out... A few hours, max i'd hope! My phone vibrated twice for two seconds each, so i groan and pick it up. It only had a notification for a tweet i as tagged in, even though I get them a lot, I still smile brightly at the mountains of pictures i could easily use in a scrap book. I place it down again, and sigh looking around my room at the empty cola cans and chip packets surrounding my room. I need to be much tidier if I were to ever have anyone over! My setup might be cool to look at, but nothing would take people's eyes off the fact my room is really messy. I check my monitors, just in case I did somehow let thousands of people watch me sleep, but it was just a darkened screen cap of whenever it disconnected before, and a message that said 'Stream Stopped' Thank my PC for that! 

After turning my computer off, I walk to my large walk in closet and carefully choose an outfit for the day, a skirt a lil' above the knees, a white tee shirt tucked into my skirt and an open pink jumper to keep myself warm. South Korea gets cold in the mornings. Surprisingly, it was actually six am, i found out i fell asleep at only twelve meaning i have to re schedule the stream for another time. Trying to block out the disappointment i know i felt in myself for failing, I tie my light brown hair into a high pony tail, grab my keys and phone and quickly walk out the door. Plugging in my earphones quickly, i tuned into the song that was playing, flowing through my ears into my mind. I concentrate on that one song, and walk down the street, smiling to passersby and keeping my head down. Catching my eye, a bright green and black poster stuck out on the bland, grey concrete wall. Lucio, The world best DJ, or so he's told. I stand in front of the poster, kicking my black joggers against the wall as i read it. I guess I should go check it out on Sunday night, apparently his music isn't so bad like trap music is. Mulling it over in my head for a bit, I finally arrive the place I wanted to go. 

HI I'M SHXTTRD and i'm a gr8 Lucio main- ANYWAY so, this fanfiction had been requested by a bunch of people on my amazing XQC cult instagram account @ xqcisbae . I know this sucks but like HEY IT'S MY FIRST ONE so like its gonna suck and you're gonna hate it. Part 2 coming soon ~~~

-Jace(Shxttrd)