II

2                                                                                                  I smile as i walk in at the sight of the pretty flowers hanging off the bars on the ceiling. The walls were painted a bright shade of grey, with white accents. The cafe name, Black Flame, didn't match it's atmosphere at all. It was bright and lively, old folk and young teens all came here for the same reason, it was beautiful and the drinks were amazing. I sit down at my casual spot, the front corner near the large window lined with many black and white flower petals (all real and fresh. The shop owner, Daehyun, replaces them every day) and I write down all I wish to order on a small pink sticky note. To help the workers, my personal favourite thing is to write things down. Not speaking of the fact my voice is too soft in public atmospheres so they can't hear me... I like helping as much as possible. I cross my legs over one another and tap the table with my nails, just because it sounds cool, and I look up to smile and greet the waitress. She picked up my sticky note, studied it carefully and smiled, looking back at me and said, "You more comfortable with writing down what you want?" Her chocolate brown eyes shone with confidence in her speaking, and pure curiosity. I nod, smiling just as brightly back and she giggles then walks away with the sticky note. 

I glance down at my phone, check the time, then place it back down with a sigh. I figured my notifications would be filled, I have to check out all the fan art I get tagged in which I love, but I noticed i'm also tagged in one-too-many hate posts about me. I'm used to it, though, I don't want it to disturb my thoughts as I chill out at my favourite cafe. I close my eyes shortly, then open them again after collecting my thoughts, and watch outside as the dark clouds slowly let light raindrops fall from the sky they obstruct. I love it when it rains, the darkness outside is almost dreamy and watching rain fall from inside, it truly is wonderful. Behind the screen I don't take care of myself, and I know that. I know I must take better care of my body and mind, but the constant need for me to give content obscures my vision on what is needed, not wanted. Sure, I could take a break every now and then, but I could never really take myself away from my fans... I truly love what I do, but damn it's tiring..

The same waitress from before delivers my tea and toasted chicken-and-cheese and with a thanks, I put on the same smile that shone before and began to eat. The flavours of the normal boring chicken and cheese had been added to by herbs and sauces, they added amazing taste and something I loved immensely. I took a sip of my berry tea and smiled as the complex array of sweet flavour burst in my mouth and I set it back down. I feel as if this cafe is the only thing leading me away from just eating Doritos all day, every day. After sitting there for however many minutes, I stand up, slipping a twenty dollar note under my plate as a tip, then walked out into the wet streets ready to go back home.

//heya it's me... last A/N for a while, thank you all 10 readers! ten is a lot to me... and I thank you all for that! Enjoy this story <3