Chapter One:Just the start

"you're gonna love it here sweetheart,it's nothing like south Gwinnett. and it's no damn sign of that scumbag around here."

"daddy nobody is even worried about him but you. now i would appreciate it if y'all would let me find my way to my room by myself." she turnt and faced her family.

"okay baby love you call us if you need anything." hugging and kissing her parents she looked over at her brother. giving him a hug not that big of a hug cause he be on campus for the little thots he be fucking.

"rd see you baby sis." they walked their separate ways.

here's to a new start,she thought to herself.

"hi i'm kaily,i was told to come to the main desk to get my house key." the older lady looked at her and sighed. "young lady i need your ID and your schedule." digging through her purse she handed her the items requested.

"your room number is 815,you get one key and it's use to get you into the building here you go." she handed me my keycard. "thank you." i walked out the building going towards building 4.

as i walked down the eighth floor hallway i was getting a lot of stares,whispering,and whistling. I just wiped it off and continued my way to my room. once i made it to 815 i prayed to god my roommate wasn't a bitch.

"girl yes i just got in and no you not coming over i got a roommate and i don't know what she's like yet." oh god.

i walked in more with my rolling cart behind me and came to a stop. she looked at me and told the person on the phone she would call them back. "hi i'm angel your new roommate." she stuck her hand out. shaking her hand back.

"i'm kaily....did you already pick your room?" she shook her head. "i was waiting on you i don't like to be selfish and pick first." oh yes we are gonna get along just fine.

"okay well how bout this we walk over to the doors and we each pick a door and open it and whatever room you get you get." she gave me that deal face and we walked over to the doors.

"3...2..1,oh bitch they the same sizes." we laughed. "lol that's salty,but hey you wanna get to know each other since we bout to spend the next 4 years together?" angel questioned. "sure maybe we can go get room decor together." kaily walked inside her room to sit her stuff down.

"okay you ready?" shaking her head they walked out to their cars. "i'll meet you at target." pulling off kaily made her way to target. well driving she thought about what to tell angel about herself. and she planned to tell her everything.

"so girl you think i should do my room black and gold or blue and pink." angle asked me. "blue and pink i'm doing white gold and grey." i responded back continuing to grab my decor.

"okay but on a serious note you got a man or anybody in ya life." shaking my head she looked at me. "don't tell me you a virgin or something." she's funny as fuck.

"bitch no i'm not no virgin but i ain't been with nobody since 8 months ago." i laughed. "oh shit so you got cobwebs down there and shit." she pointed down. "gurl!" she busted out laughing.

"we mind as well get food while we in here." i said i as we made our way to the food side. "you get what you like and i'll get what i like." angel looked at me.
"we probably like the same stuff." shaking my head i walked to get myself.

as i grabbed the oreos off the shelf somebody little ran in me. "ouch!" she hit the floor on her butt. I reached down i helped her up. "are you okay babygirl?" she shook her head yes.

"i'm sorry i ran into you." she backed up from me a little. "it's okay-liyah where did you go." i was cut off by a guys voice. "E i'm right here." she waved her little hands up.