You gon slide ?

"Ari you ready"

"Of course just say the word"

"Go"

Soon as he said that one word endless people took they last breath. I broke down the door kicking it with my red bottoms , allowing us to break into Kentrell trap house.

You see , Kentrell was on our side until Keyon caught him associating with the opps . Poor thing , a target has been on his back every since. Can't risk no loose ends. I'll be damn if I do time in a cell cause a pussy nigga told . Kentrell was working for his self the whole time. He faked working for my brother to keep a close eye on his next move in the city . Baby this Chicago he'll be lucky if he even see the next day .

"Ari look to yo left !" Glock yelled as two niggas tried sneaking up on me . I left a bullet between they eyes and stepped over the bodies.

"You hear that"

"That nigga gon die getting some pussy" i laughed as we walked down the hall we heard moans from.

Keyon busted the door open and the girl screamed. I grabbed her by her hair and whispered in her ear "Awe poor baby, you actually cute" I pushed her in the corner and shot her in the back of her head.

"Surprise motherfucker" Keyon said as he emptied the clip on Kentrell.

"Let's go"