Boy bye

Ari POV

Everybody was in the living room talking about Keyon's next move in the city. I barely listened to anything they said . I was texting one of my joints. Nah ion let no niggas fuck , i just lead them on . Nobody believes me when i tell them I'm a virgin. I just want the head not the rest of they body. The boys don't know about none of my niggas but Keyon know i got em . He says "as long as i ain't out here fucking and hoeing he straight".

I started thinking about that night Draco took me home from the club . That nigga tongue got some power . I sounded like a whole bitch that night crying over some head. The way he flicked his tongue and kissed my second set of lips had a bitch second guessing about playing niggas. I—

"The fuck you smirking for ?" Keyon asked knocking me out my thoughts

Before i could reply back my phone starting ringing .
Incoming FaceTime call from Trey 😏

I decided to answer and the room got quite " When ima see you again ma"

I felt someone staring at me and looked to my left . Draco was staring at me looking mad as hell .

I smirked and walked out continuing my conversation

"J'ari who the fuck is that ?" Keyon yelled .

I ignored him and walked out back to sit by the pool .

"Lemme come over Ari"

"Pooh thats not a good idea"

" I ain't scared of yo brother and his friends"

"Shit you need to be"

" Ari Im tired of—" I hung up before he could finish. Im not trynna hear no nigga whine cause he can't see me .

" Lord the niggas is losing they mind" I pulled out a blunt i rolled earlier and lit it .

____________________________________

Draco POV

I walked out back and watched Ari light her blunt .

" Aye Ari why you playing with me"

She turned around and let out a chuckle " Boy what you talking bout"

" What i tell you in the backseat that night" she looked at me and smirked then put her head down .

" You said i belong to you and—"

Before she could finish my hand was around her neck bringing her ear close to my mouth. " Then why the fuck you talking to other niggas"

I realized her crazy ass was smiling the whole time .

"Oh you like that aggressive shit huh ? Yo ass hell" i said as i let her neck go .

She looked at me smiling

"Baby boy this ain't what you want

"Baby boy this ain't what you want. You gon hate it here." I chuckled and licked my lips knowing it makes her weak.

"J'ari keep talking yo shit and ima have you bent over ."

"Im single baby . Ain't no tapping this" she said before sticking her tongue out .

"Correction , im single but you belong too me ." She backed up and gave me an unreadable expression

" CRACK ? Is it crack that you smoke ?"

" Yea this ain't never gon work . We both ain't shit and not ready to commit . Im doing me and baby you continue doing you ." And with that she walked back in the house .

15 minutes later ...

"Im gone" Ari yelled

" ight be safe" Keyon and the boys yelled

"Always" she replied

" Bye Ari" i said smirking

She looked at me rolling her eyes and scoffed before slamming the front door .

Teyana walked out Stunna room looking all kinds of fucked up .

"Damn bitch what yall was in there doing ? Fighting ?"

"Draco shut the fuck up"

"Teyana Marie get yo ass back in here" before i knew it he had her in a head lock dragging her back in the room .

I shook my head laughing in disbelief

I heard yelling and glass shattering then Stunna yelling

"Manly bitch"

"Yo grandma" Yana yelled back coming in the kitchen .

" Yall really in there wrecking?"

" Sadly yes but ill be damned if i let any nigga beat on me and I don't do shit"

" Leave his ass alone T" I said with all seriousness

" But i see something in him"

" The fuck you see ? a rematch ?" I said laughing

"Mmcht im going home call me a uber . I ain't catching the bus looking like this"

____________________________________