Isolated

Warning: This chapter discusses triggering and upsetting topics/scenarios!⚠️

3rd P.O.V.

An 8 year old Jimin was sitting in the corner as he watched his parents have another fight, tears in his eyes.

"Why couldn't his parents be happy?" "Why can't we just be a normal family?"

Jimin asked himself those questions every day. And as he saw his father step on one of his toys, his stomach dropped as he knew what was coming.

"Ow! Jimin, you little shit!! Come here!" Jimin quickly stood up and walked towards his father, his tiny form shaking in fear.

"Y-Yes papa?" "I really screwed up big time," he thought.

"How many times have I told you not to leave your shit lying around?!"

"I-I'm sorry, papa. It won't-"

"Don't talk back to me you brat!!"

A loud smack echoed through the house as Jimin fell to the ground, a big red mark on his face, as his eyes welled up with tears.

Jimin looked up to his mother, hoping she'd do something, ANYTHING, really. But all she did was stand and stare in..... satisfaction?

Poor Jimin's heart was smashed to pieces.

"Go to your room. NOW" Jimin didn't hesitate to sprint up to his room, and close the door.

Why do my parents hate me?
What did I do?

As the tears rolled down his chubby cheeks, his eyes trailed off to the moonlight reflecting off his window.

He walked over to the window and looked up at the twinkling stars in the sky. As they shined in his big, watery eyes, he was able to smile.

Because even if his family didn't love him, the stars did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin, now 11 years old, sat silently as his mother brushed his hair, something that she enjoyed doing.

"My sweet Jimin. You're so beautiful. The only thing you need to do to become gorgeous is lose some weight. Your cheeks are so chubby."

(I'm so sorry, everyone. This is just for the story. Jimin is beautiful just the way he is!)

"Mother, shouldn't you just be happy with the way I look and accept me? Why should I do something that only satisfies you?" Jimin asked, turning bitter at the last few words.

His mother grabbed his face harshly, before turning his face to her so he could stare in his eyes.

"Listen Jimin. The world is a cruel place, and the only thing you can do is fix yourself so you fit in. You're not the most attractive boy, and to be honest, I've seen much better."

His mother squeezes his arm tightly, making Jimin flinch from the pain.

"You wanna satisfy me, don't you? Then drop the weight, and listen to what I say. Understand?"

Jimin looked ahead, eyes devoid of all emotion.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes. Please hurry over here. He's gone insane, and we don't feel safe with him in the house anymore. Thank you," as Jimin's father ended the phone call, he shared a smirk with his wife.

"I can't believe it's almost over. Soon, we won't have to worry about that brat anymore." Jimin's mother smirked at the idea.

With all this happening, Jimin was up in his room, drawing, when suddenly a group of men knocked down his door.

Jimin was so surprised he barely even registered the fact the men were dragging him out of his home.

Yeah, his home sucked..... but it was the only home he had.

"Wait! Mother! Father! What's going on?! Why are they taking me?!"

His parents did nothing, only watched as their son was shoved into the back of a white van, where he'd be taken to the mental hospital.

And the last thing Jimin saw before he was shoved into the van, was none other than the stars.

As the doors of the van shut out the only light he had in his life. He shut down.

Finally, after everything his parents put him through....... he snapped.

No one visited him. No one treated him like a normal person. No one did anything.

He was completely shut out.

A lone star isolated from the rest of the night sky.

Hello friends! If this chapter made you uncomfortable in any way, I apologize. I'm pretty sure I won't discuss anymore topics like this in the story :)