the wild brunch

Blair and I were sitting in the lounge room talking, when the elevator dings and comes out Serena Van Der Woodsen, with a huge smile. "Blair, Rachel hey!" She says as she reaches in her bag and pulls out Breakfast at Tiffany's "I got three baguettes and Audrey" she giggles as Blair and I stare blankly at her.

"I must have totally blanked on the part where I invited you over." Blair states coldly.

"I called both of you. It's Sunday morning: Coffee, Croissants, Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's our tradition." Serena says as she looks at both of us.

"Well, B and I have new traditions" I state wanting her to leave.

"They aren't new traditions if they are new" Blair and I completely ignore her. "Look guys I am really trying to make an effort here. I thought everything was good between us." Serena pleads.

"It was Serena, before we found out you had sex with Blair's boyfriend." Serena's face paled and looks confused.

"How did you find out?"

"Nate told me, and I told R. At least he felt he owed it to me to tell truth." Blair bluntly said.

Yeah, after a year , B!

"I don't know what to say" Serena looks like she has seen a ghost.

"Don't bother saying anything, we wouldn't believe you anyway." I said.

"Blair, it was-" Blair interrupted Serena. "You know, I always knew you were a whore. I never took you for a liar too."

"How can I fix this?" Serena pleads, looking between Blair and I.

"You don't, just stay away from us." I said

Blair stands up and continues, "And Nate too. You are done here." Was the last thing Blair said to Serena before she left the house.

••••••••••

We were getting ready in Blair's room when the ding of the elevator was heard. I go out to see who it is, and I see Jenny.

"Hey Rachel! I realised I still have Blair's calligraphy pens from the party invitations and thought she might need them for something.

"That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard. You wanna know what Chuck Bass is saying about you." Blair comes from behind me and chuckles at Jenny's excuse. I left them there to walk in B's room to get ready.

"My brother used to have one of these. His name was Cedric." I heard Jenny say, holding Blair's Cabbage Patch Kid.

I turn to ask, "That buzz cut boy's name is Cedric?". B and Little J looks at me.  "How do I look?" I ask twirling in my white lace dress.

  "How do I look?" I ask twirling in my white lace dress