part2 the interview

Me being super excited I head on over to the address it was a big white building there was a sign that leads me to believe that the name of the company was space Redstone pretty ironic name after reading the name I just had to let out a little chuckle but it seems to be a legit business this better not be a. Happy vacuum scam I hope that I can make the cut I would be very upset if I had to waste three hours of my day wasted.  but that would be a job but a scummy one at that but I cant let I can't let myself stoop too low can I whatever I'm thinking too much your smile and go in I said trying force my body to do as I said but I just ended up looking dumb screw it doesn't matter I just need to go in before I'm late. so i walk tord the door of the and opened it on the other side I was met with a long line of about three to four hundred people this is going to take too long I mumbled under my breath but if i get this job it could change my life so ill just bear with it for now.

a couple of hours later the line was cut down to about 30 people and I was at the front NEXT! I heard somebody yell from an office so I walked toward the door so are you next yes sir I'm next there's no need for formality she said ummmmmmmm okay so you need my resume right no i just have a a few. questions and then you can have the job she said with a Blank Stare ok soo what do you need to know I managed to get out have you ever been a part of Boy Scouts or any survival group because if not then this job is just off the table she said bluntly welll i was inthe boy scouts for 2 years but other than that I watch basic survival videos if that helps. it helps your case a little bit let's get on to the next question are you allergic to anything she asked not that i know i said of that's great ok next and second to last question have you ever done any illegal drugs or substances or tobacco she asked  no and way is tobacco even a question its not illegal I said matter-of-factly no its not but it is a drug and it has a chance to give you cancer and it could be passed On to the Next Generation speaking of next question she rambled.do you have a girlfriend or wife I know it's a personal question but I must ask for the mission she said?if it helps me get the job then no I replied. ok great you got the job welcome to the team Mrrrrr oh yeah my name's Noah welcome to the team Mr.Noah.