Chapter 1: Working with the Phantomhives

Reader's P.O.V:

~ chirp, chirp ~ ~ chirp, chirp ~

' Morning, already...? '

I got up and looked at my clock wall to check the time, quite obvious. It's now 7:24 a.m., I get out of my bed and changed to my normal clothes. I went outside to the nearest Cafe just to order some coffee and a slice of peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

After finishing my breakfast, I went out of the cafe and decided to go to the Grocery Store to buy some well... house-ly needs. I looked at the glass door at the front of the store and...

OH GOODY, DO I LOOK HANDSOME!

No seriously, who would have thought someone like me would have such a face in fact it made me fall in love with myself. I made a small smile then noticed a poster next to it.

( A-Chan: THE CRINGE IS REAL

( A-Chan: THE CRINGE IS REAL. )

I've heard of the Phantomhives before, a 12 or 13 year old child with an eyepatch and that tall yet so called attractive butler of his. I was a bit uninterested and hesitant at first but... I could learn a thing or two about becoming a butler so...

Why not?

I quickly went home to put on some good looking clothing. I asked some commoners on which path is the mansion and made my way to become a butler.

~ Ding-dong ~

Oh wait, there's no doorbell.

~ Knock-knock ~

I knocked on the entrance of the huge mansion. After a couple of seconds, the butler opened the doors.

' Ah, you must be a newcomer yes? '

' Of course. '

I bowed and looked up at the handsome tall man to see his face dusted with a light pink.

' A-ahem! Right this way fine sir. '

Said the fellow butler, I followed him humming the Japanese song called Flyers*. I then started to noticed the butler looking behind each time the seconds goes by, he will sometimes started to smile or becoming a blushing mess.

* The song ' Flyers ' is from the anime that came out in 2015 called ' Death Parade ' or also known as ' Desu Parédo ' in Japanese. The anime had a catchy song and touching story with well written characters.

Well, well, well... looks like someone is starting to take an interest.

I thought to myself. I then started to walk beside him making him jump at his feet.

' Ah, oh! Sir, I never expected you to walk right next to me and yet so close.. '

' Well, I thought I might need to get a good look at you, just saying. '