Chapter 3: Grell On the Loose!

Reader's P.O.V:

' Walking my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm homebound. '

I was dancing in the halls singing that one song my friend used to sing back then. As you can see, I'm very happy until I met Grell.

' Oh mister! Have you seen Bassy? '

' Bassy, you mean Sebastian Michealis? '

' Yes! That oh, so handsome demon butler with those red cherry eyes and fangs, that Sebastian! '

' Probably in the garden. '

' Thanks so much, um... what's your name? '

' ( Y/N ) ( L/N ). '

' Ok! Thank you ( Y/N )! Bye for now! '

And there goes the red head off to find Sebastian.

Weird.

I went outside for a while to get the fresh air in me. I breathed in and out... I then saw a cat next to me, it has black fur with reddish eyes... reminds me of Sebastian. I decided to take it in and so I did.

The cute thing purred laying it's head against my chest, I smiled softly at the little fella. I went to the kitchen to give it some food and water. I then brought it to the garden to play with it.

Hours passed, I've heard Sebastian calling my name. I said goodbye to the cat now name ( C/N ). I walked towards Sebastian.

' So, your chores for today is to clean all the rooms including the master's room and I suggest you start with his first since it's more spacious so it will take some time. '

I nodded and went to work. And to be honest Sebastian wasn't kidding, the room sure is big.

Hours passed...

' Achoo! '

I said sneezing all over the place, why didn't my family even told me that I'm allergic to dust!? Though I still need to prepare a gourmet dinner for the young Master and Miss Elizabeth.

As the two ate dinner, the other servants including Sebastian, Grell, Finny, Mey-Rin and Bard are talking in the halls.

' Hey, ( Y/N )! Let's take a picture of Sebastian! '

I shake my head at Grell.

' No, I mean what if Sebastian doesn't want to take a picture. '

' Then we will have to force him or do it... secretly... '

' Oh, please Grell you're such a fanboy. '

We made jokes and laughs and had a fun night together.

Though something happened at midnight.

~ knock, knock ~

' Mr. ( Y/N )... are you in there...? '

Said a tired and scared voice, I went to investigate the small, quiet voice to find Finnian, Bard, Mey-Rin and Sebastian outside of my room door.

' Now what's all the fuss about, it's like midnight or something... '

I groaned and talked in a annoyed voice.

' W-well... we had a nasty nightmare and we decided to sleep with ya, doll. '

Said Bard, I looked at them with the ' you're serious ' face.

' Why not sleep with Ciel? '

' Nah, he needs his own privacy. '

' Grell? '

' Too scary. '

' How about outside? '

' Come on, Mr. ( Y/N )! Just let us sleep with you! '

The more I think about it, it's like they're trying to find an excuse to sleep with me but fine...

Glad my bed was king size, the five of us sleep next to one another.

Bard on the left side next to Finnian, Mey-Rin on the right side...

Me and Sebastian in the middle.

I could hear Sebastian's breath during his sleep, he was snuggling against my chest. I smiled just looking at his face.

I wonder if he actually likes me?

Author-Chan: Sorry for the very short chapter! I've been rushing lately and I was blank in the brain, not thinking about any new ideas. So, I hope you all understand.

Word count: 607 words.