Chapter 5: LET THE SMUT BEGIN!

WARNING: Chapter will contain smut/lemon so please if you are against these types of things, do not read this chapter! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

- Starting.... NOW! -

Third Person's P.O.V:

Sebastian felt the cold air hitting against his pale skin. ( Y/N ) was amazed by the beautiful sight of the demon butler, he then started to grad onto Sebastian's hard member. As ( Y/N ) was playing around the member, Sebastian was pleading for the pleasure.

' P-please... don't tease... '

The demon butler said in a shaky voice. ( Y/N ) then started to move his hands up and down sending shocks of pleasure to Sebastian. Being the evil being ( Y/N ) is, he then starts to use both of his hands and crunching the member making Sebastian moan like crazy. The sounds of Sebastian's moans are like music to ( Y/N )'s ears, he then stops and stood up to take off his attire.

While doing so, Sebastian was scanning the figure in front of him. He was amazed by the well shaped body and oh, beautiful muscles. ( Y/N ) noticed Sebastian looking at him and smirked.

' Patience, kitten. Love is not a race... '

Said the taller male as he took off the last bit of clothing he has left. He pinned down Sebastian on the bed once more and without mercy, he shoved his member into Sebastian's hole. Sebastian then felt his eyes flooding with tears as ( Y/N ) continued on his sentence.

' ... love is made with elegance my dear, Sebastian. '

( Y/N ) started thrusting Sebastian fast and in each thrust gave him a 1 up. Sebastian on the other hand can't even move due to the intense pleasure that has been given to him.

' O-oh! ( Y-Y/N )! Faster! '

Says Sebastian. ( Y/N ) smirked at the butler and thrust even harder and faster than before. The stomach of ( Y/N ) is twisting and turning like crazy trying to get ( Y/N ) to moan but couldn't until he couldn't handle it anymore.

The bed creaks loudly about to bang the wall perhaps.

( Y/N ) let out a loud moan that could possibly be heard in the halls.

' ( Y/N )... I'm about to c-cum... ah~! '

' Now, now kitten. Wait for me alright, when I cum then you'll cum. '

Teased ( Y/N ) making Sebastian trying to handle his climax. What seemed like HOURS of fucking and thrusting which means like.... 5 rounds perhaps. ( Y/N ) had finally stopped and licked Sebastian's neck. The bed sheets soaked with cum and sweat, the smell of sex lingering around the room.

Both of the males were panting heavily.

' Shall we stop now, my kitten? '

Asked ( Y/N ). Not trusting his words, Sebastian shakes his head, ( Y/N ) grinned.

' Well aren't you one dirty kitten? '

And they fucked for about 2 hours more.

THE END!

Author-Chan: I know this seems rushed but I had a test coming up so I can't really make up new words for it. I am very sorry for the short chapter!