🌹PREVIEW🌹: Rejected & Sacrificed.

BOOK TITLE: Slaves To The Moon Book 2: Rejected & Sacrificed.

TAGS: gay romance, witches, magic, werewolves, modern fantasy, new adult, young adult, mature. (part of a series but can be read as a standalone)

TROPES: fated mates, dark academia, virgin witch, service top,  forced proximity, first time with a guy, hate you but I want you, I shouldn't love you I'm meant to kill you, hurt comfort etc.

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

The moon's mistress is a meddling bitch.

First; she had my mother's true mate mark her for misery because she was a Blue Blooded wolf with a witch gene. Then second, she decreed that my mate would be Tyler. King of the Betas, to werewolves. He's broody, gorgeous, arrogant and, for the lengthiest time, I have equally wanted and despised him. But just when I begin to love him and he appears to soften to me too.

The moon's mistress meddles again.

I am meant to marry another. My father demands it and my mother is no better. She has pledged war against Tyler's wolf pack and as she's hunting down the Eternal floods of Fire to consume all her adversaries. She has left me in a position where I have to make it look like I know nothing about her plot.

As Tyler races to save me from my father, I fall harder and harder for him. But I don't tell him the dark secret that will tear us apart.

I was born to die for the moon.

And I may have no choice but to kill him for my Coven's survival.

Book Available On My Profile.

The book Trailer is available on YouTube, see the link above.

Book&Other Teasers Available on TikTok&Instagram. Follow me for more.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍: 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲 🎉