23 - Rack

*Jack's POV*

""I wasn't liked in school. I had about 3 friends but they were all in different classes. I had just been sat in my seat we had in the seating plan. It was the start of school after the holidays so we had to get new seats because of new classes. I sat down and one of the popular boys was sat next to me. Rye Beaumont. He was fit, not going to lie but he could be horrible at times. Didn't stop me having a crush on him. I immediately heard his friend's laughing at him for being sat next to me. My eyes filled with tears but I quickly blinked them away, not wanting to be laughed at more. I wrote the date and title in my book and listened to the teacher for about 5 minutes. Then I got sick of it. I put my hand up and waited for her to come over.

"May I go to the toilet?" I ask quietly.

"If you must" She replied before carrying on with the lesson.

I got to the toilet and did my business before heading to the sink, wiping tears off my cheeks with my wrist. Just as I was drying my hands, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned to see the one and only Rye Beaumont. He had a sympathetic look on his face and for once, it looked genuine. His hand reached up and I flinched but leaned into his touch when he place it on my cheek. I felt him wiping my tears away and he kissed my head.

"I'm sorry about my friends, they aren't the kindest of people." He murmured.

I didn't reply but felt him pull my wrist, I followed him and we ended up in the library. Nobody was here so it was just us....me and my crush. We sat down and I leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. I listened to his breathing and nuzzled my head into his neck.

-Time skip brought to you by my cat fucking my blanket that has "Rye" sowed into it. (Tyrone Mardon was jealous)-

I fluttered my eyes open when I heard a loud ringing noise. The bell for next lesson. I sat up quickly, only to be pulled into someone. I look up and see Rye then the memories of early flashed through my mind.  I blush and cuddle into him and I see him close to my face before I feel his lips on mine. I close my eyes and savour the moment.

"I like you Jack. I like like you...heck, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" I hear Rye ask.

"I-I.....YES" I stutter before grining and kissing him passionately.""

"I love that story. Tell us it again Dada!" My 4 year old son demands.

"Tomorrow Trevor. Get some sleep." My beautiful husband says, calmingly.

I smile and tuck my son up into his bed and kiss his head. I head to bed, turning his lights off and closing his door. I lay down and feel the bed dip beside me and strong arms wrap around me.

"Tell me the story now baby." Rye says.

"Fine, one time though." I reply.

"I wasn't liked in school. I had about 3 friends but they were all in different classes....."

--

[A/N] - This was shit but I got the idea from something that happened in Maths class on Friday with some popular girls and me in class.