Fallout

<-Friday @11am->

I woke up to the sound of my screeching alarm.

"Good lord, why is this fucking thing still on?! I lost my job two weeks ago!" y/n screamed out loud to herself.

She got out of bed and into the leaky motel shower that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. Well, it probably hadn't. She was staying in a old motel room that was at the far back of the place, forgotten.

Y/n couldn't complain though, that was all she had. She was addicted to pills. Everyone she ever cared about left her, so she went to drugs.
Drugs never left her side, they were the loyal ones. But in spite of her addiction, she lost everything.

Y/n lost her job and was now broke. She could do something about it, or she could forget about it, with the help of the drug she knew deep down she craved.

As y/n stepped into the cold shower, she quivered at the instant thought of pills. It had been 6 days since she last had one. Sobriety is what she wanted, but she couldn't fight this awful feeling anymore. Numb. Y/n wanted to be numb.

——————————————————-

Hehe hey there! ;)))
So, uh this is my first story, so please no hate.
Also...
I'm REALLY sorry that each part is so short, I'm trying to make it better. Please give me time..! (=ω)

Okay, love you guys!
Ps- I can always use suggestions, so feel free to comment anywhere!