Friends?

<- Saturday @11pm, walking in the city->

"You bitch!" Klaus snickered, turning around.

Y/n flung a rock at the back of his head. It got his attention, and stopped him in his footsteps. It was 11pm, dark enough she couldn't see in front of her.

Y/n walked up to him and laughed.
"Ahaha, don't you just love me?" Y/n flickered.

"No, your a fucking psycho! You scared the hell out of me!" Klaus said, still catching his breath.

Klaus and y/n kept walking. In silence. There was nothing to talk about, and they were both sober, making matters worse. They couldn't talk to each other while being sober, it was just awkward. But y/n hated silence, so she spoke up.

"I am so terribly sober, and I need something now. Before I go crazy. Sooo we can go to a party or a club or SOMETHING, if you waaant." Y/n said, anxiously.

"Oh thank god, I need something too. Let's go."

...

Y/n and Klaus arrive at a club. There are strobe lights everywhere. They eventually lose each other, so she finds exactly what she was looking for. The pills.

Y/n popped 2 of them, not knowing what kind they were. All she knew was that they were a party drug, guaranteed to get her higher than a kite.

That is exactly what they did.