Self-Control

<- Sunday @1:00am->

After about an hour, the drugs started to work. Y/n decided to drink, becoming drunk, too. At the bar she finds Klaus again. He, also, is wasted.

They both got what they came for, so they left.

...

"So, isss it just you?" Klaus slurred.

While they both stumbled back to y/n's motel, y/n began to explain her past. She ended up teary eyed. Y/n never cried, but these pills were  taking control, making her do crazy things.

...

Klaus and y/n dragged themselves to the doorstep. Y/n was still crying. Still for no reason. After falling through the door, they both bursted into a continuous laugh that lasted roughly 5 minutes.

Y/n's mind was still in a blur. She was stuck between laughing and crying, at the same time.

Y/n and Klaus both stopped laughing, almost on queue. They looked at each other silently. 
She didn't feel anything or have any thoughts. Her brain was overcome by the drugs she took, and Klaus was as equally out of it as her. Y/n got lost in his perfect eyes, and found herself slowly walking towards him.

She slowly climbed onto his lap, facing him, while still holding eye contact. Y/n straddled him with both of her legs, and put her hands on the sides of his face.

Y/n set her forehead against his, and slowly pressed her lips against his, feeling him softly kiss back. Her mind was blank, she had nothing in her brain. No self-control.

————————————————-
Heh
It's me
Yes, again.
I just wanted to let you guys know I will be updating soon. Skool started again, making me lose my mind.
But don't worry!
I'm still writing!
(〃ω〃)
As always,
Love you guys!